Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just took the black pill

BRincel

BRincel

The blackpill is brutal.
I recently discovered about the term incel and blackpill, and reality really hurts. I alredy knew looks matters, but believed being confident and having attitude would help me get the foids (redpill and PUA shit). But then discovered that all this shit doesn't matter if you are not goodlooking, that you're not gonna get someone if you didn't born with good genes, if you are ugly.

i'm in what you could say its the high school in the US. Consider myself a 4/10, 180cm in height, good weight and mulatto. The girls sees me as a joke, and I always get friendzoned. I've been in the gym for 7-8 months, with good results, but not good enough. should I try to looksmaxxx as best as i can, or is it just a waste of time? thanks to you all

Looksmaxx if you feel like it idk. You're a highschooler so probs fakecel anyway.
I dont feel like an incel now, but I think I'm going to become one in a very near future

Yeah. There is no redpill cheat. You can still play the bluepill game of socialmaxxing or the plackpilled game of looksmaxxing

Highschool = hardly an incel.

At least your generation wasn't like the 70s when teens were having sex constantly. It's kind of normal to not score as a teen now.

Yeah. There is no redpill cheat. You can still play the bluepill game of socialmaxxing or the plackpilled game of looksmaxxing
I'll try to looksmaxx, its what i have left
Highschool = hardly an incel.

At least your generation wasn't like the 70s when teens were having sex constantly. It's kind of normal to not score as a teen now.
I guess you right, its just that even if you are a 7/10 chadlite here you can get 9/10 - 10/10 stacys

> Highschool
> 180cm
> 4/10 = probably a 6/10 because ppl tend to judge themselves harder

I doubt you're an incel, are you perhaps only trying to get stacy? How are your standards?

> Highschool
> 180cm
> 4/10 = probably a 6/10 because ppl tend to judge themselves harder

I doubt you're an incel, are you perhaps only trying to get stacy? How are your standards?
My standards are not high, i would handle 3/10 foids and above easily. I dont judge myself too hard, i think i'm pretty honest to say the truth. i'd give myself 5/10 in best of the cases. its just that theres a gap between me and the chads

It depends on your facial features. If you have a recessed or narrow chin, lack of ramus, bug eyes, big philtrumphi, lack of oogge curve, bug eye, negative canthal tilt and bulbous nose no point trying to looksmaxx. There are just some of the features though. There are many more things which must be on point.

The truth will set you free.

It's possible that swallowing the blackpill in highschool could at least result in you becoming low inhib because you won't have gone through life constantly being rejected and blaming it on your personality.

It depends on your facial features. If you have a recessed or narrow chin, lack of ramus, bug eyes, big philtrumphi, lack of oogge curve, bug eye, negative canthal tilt and bulbous nose no point trying to looksmaxx. There are just some of the features though. There are many more things which must be on point.
I'll check this things, dont know what they are in english. but what i can say is that my chin is not recessed. i'm not horrendus, just not goodlooking

I'll check this things, dont know what they are in english. but what i can say is that my chin is not recessed. i'm not horrendus, just not goodlooking
If your chin isn't recessed then you dodged a big one. Try looking up the YouTube channel FACEandLMS he has a series called waw where he breaks down all about facial features along with others. Ignore the podcast and just watch the waw series starting with waw 1.1 you'll know if theres hope for you or just cope & rope.

It's possible that swallowing the blackpill in highschool could at least result in you becoming low inhib because you won't have gone through life constantly being rejected and blaming it on your personality.
lol. Being insecure for a long period of time without direction for intellectualization will help you. It will harden you full of hate, and make you not fall into habits of emotionality suppressing thinking. Which most would rather do because they prefer to have their sense of reality be complete which provides security. Most of the vain in the world would rather not give that up. Even if that provided the benefit of ease. Not in a very endangering way. At least not controlling reality seekers like us.

You should looksmaxx and gymmaxx for yourself and only if you want to do it - don't do it with the expectation that it'll improve your chances with girls.

A quick Google of 'gymcel' will tell you all you need to know.

Good luck, don't sui.

once the blackpill has found you, you know it is over.

I recently discovered about the term incel and blackpill, and reality really hurts. I alredy knew looks matters, but believed being confident and having attitude would help me get the foids (redpill and PUA shit). But then discovered that all this shit doesn't matter if you are not goodlooking, that you're not gonna get someone if you didn't born with good genes, if you are ugly.

i'm in what you could say its the high school in the US. Consider myself a 4/10, 180cm in height, good weight and mulatto. The girls sees me as a joke, and I always get friendzoned. I've been in the gym for 7-8 months, with good results, but not good enough. should I try to looksmaxxx as best as i can, or is it just a waste of time? thanks to you all
How it taste? Looksmaxx is primarily achieved through gymcelling. But moneymaxxing is as important. No foid will go for a broke 6/10 or 7/10.

Good luck.

Ive thought about this myself..i guess i was blackpilled up to age 19 or so and couldnt take the crushing pain and lonlyness anymore..pretty much went insane and left reality for bluepill land for many years..only to return to my blackpill roots later in life. I think being truley blackpilled can be too much for a teen brain to handle.

Atleast we have a place to meet now and talk about the truth

WelcomeToDie.jpg
C2E04484 C84A 4BA6 AB36 B8764D7C1D2F

Your height is good, but you also need good face, good frame (having narrow hip bones etc. (check my sig)), and finally a big cock

Women despise niggers. It's over.
you would be surprised how many whitey stacys get boys darker than me in Brazil (i'm not mulatto like mexicans, a bit clear)
Your height is good, but you also need good face, good frame (having narrow hip bones etc. (check my sig)), and finally a big cock
My dick is 16cm, average here.
How it taste? Looksmaxx is primarily achieved through gymcelling. But moneymaxxing is as important. No foid will go for a broke 6/10 or 7/10.

Good luck.
thanks
You should looksmaxx and gymmaxx for yourself and only if you want to do it - don't do it with the expectation that it'll improve your chances with girls.

A quick Google of 'gymcel' will tell you all you need to know.
yeah, i go 3x a week, i'm bulking hard to cut later
If your chin isn't recessed then you dodged a big one. Try looking up the YouTube channel FACEandLMS he has a series called waw where he breaks down all about facial features along with others. Ignore the podcast and just watch the waw series starting with waw 1.1 you'll know if theres hope for you or just cope & rope.
it was the face and lms waw videos that led me here, wise guy
Please, for all that is holy, do NOT look up the dogpill. IT´s what destroyed me to the bone.
i have a good ideia about what it is, but i'm not gonna search for it. I'll just go back for the redpill and looksmaxx to my full potential

Last edited:
My dick is 16cm, average here.
It's 2018. Anything less than 18cm is smallish. Also, thickness (girth) is important. Dick is just one of the things I listed. You also need a good face (wide jaw etc) and frame (narrow hip bones, wide clavicles). Btw, you can't get good frame by going to the gym - the hip bones and clavicle bones (determine shoulder width) can not be modified with exercise.
yeah, i go 3x a week, i'm bulking hard to cut later
You're falling for the gym meme. But that is normal for all newcels. You'll learn as time goes

Quantos anos vc tem??

Ah acabei de ver, vc tá no ensino médio.

Então se a sua cara não for 3/10 eu acredito que ainda há esperança pra vc, ainda mais tendo 1,80m

Pode mandar suas fotos no meu inbox se vc quiser, eu posso te ajudar a identificar quais são seus traços ruins.