Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just took a late night doomer walk...

• Thread starter Deleted member 21324
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21324

Self-banned
-
It was fucking brutal, to say the least.
and it played out like this:

>Left to take a walk at midnight, thoroughly expecting to see few people to absolutely none at all.
>Walk for a few minutes while enjoying music without seeing anyone.
>Reach the town's lakefront, genuinely not expecting to see any couples at all.
>Walk on the path around the lake.
>See couples on benches everywhere (middle schoolers included :feelsUnreal:) enjoying the night while looking at the lake with each other.
>See this and begin to walk back toward my house.
>Begin to see my Chadlite friend holding hands with a borderline Stacy in the distance.
>Just fucking great.
>As we begin to close the distance between each other, my friend and I both glance at each other momentarily.
>My friend then immediately drops eye contact and pretends he didn't notice me.
>Walk away.
>Sit on the closest bench.
>Bury my face in one hand and begin to contemplate my sad existence while still listening to my music.
>Some time passes.
>See what appears to be a couple walking towards me in my peripheral vision.
>Look up.
>It's my old "friend" and his Stacy girlfriend once again.
>I'm surprised and foolishly think that he came to say hi or some shit.
>Nope.
>Said "friend" just completely Ignores me yet again and goes on his merry way.
>Repeat the five or six sentences above to see what happens next.

Now, this is pretty standard for me tbh.
I rarely get greeted by any of my old high school friends in public ever, especially if they are with their girlfriends/friends.
But in this particular instance, my "friend" passed my lonely ass 3 fucking times on a path at midnight and pretended that I didn't even exist.
And it's not like we were just acquaintances or anything, no.
We were good friends in high school (debatable now) and shared plenty of good times together, imo.
Not only that, but he definitely fucking knows just how bad I had it in high school and how much of a lonely incel I was/still am.
And he couldn't even be bothered to just say, "Hey."
Literally, just a simple fucking greeting that would've taken a nanosecond.
And he was always the first to greet me in school and shit anyway, jfl.

It almost seems like he was only friendly to me in school because he got told "to be friends with that one weird kid in class ((just in case))."
It's sad but probably true, just like everything else in my life.

This whole experience just irritated me and is something I just had to share with someone other than myself.
Plus, I haven't made a thread in inceldom discussion yet and thought that this would be a half-decent one, ig.

Anyways, thanks for coming to my TedTalk and have a good rest of your day.

TL;DR?
It's truly brutal to realize that an old friend would rather spend a nanosecond with their Stacy gf, then to take a mere second to greet their old incel friend.

Last edited:
Fuck that normie. He's a fucking cuck. When he gets cheated on by Stacy and comes crying to you for support give him the same treatment.

Brutal, man. Friends will throw you under the bus for pussy with no hesitation

Thanks for producing this thesis

Yep. This is an incel trait right here
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree.
Fuck that normie. He's a fucking cuck. When he gets cheated on by Stacy and comes crying to you for support give him the same treatment.
I'd die from laughter if that were to happen.
Brutal, man. Friends will throw you under the bus for pussy with no hesitation
Yes, and this just proves it.
Thanks for producing this thesis

Yep. This is an incel trait right here
Certainly. Happened to me many times and I was too much of a brainless retard to understand why. The blackpill explained things, many things. My own God damn family members (female cousins etc) ignored me in public.

Public spaces at night should be reserved for incels.

you shouldnt give up on night walks, just find another route. I usually go to this abandoned part of the town and there are just cars passing by every now and then
Public spaces at night should be reserved for incels.
based

I have a friend I’ve had since 2nd grade get a taste of success with foids and completely ditched not just me, but our entire friendgroup. We’re organizing a fight club with all of us to beat him up though when lockdown is over. He’s getting a lot of shit for it which is lifefuel ngl, I think he’ll snap out of it sometime

greetings is cookie cutter slang

He's probably getting cucked. There's always a bigger fish y'know

oh.. those walks were killing me

reminds me only er :feelshaha:

Looks like it’s over, dude.