Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just to make something clear: I don't support going ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I've had some brocels calling me an FBI informant, which is an understandable concern so I want to assure you I'm not, as well as ITers saying they're "concerned":soy: about my ERmaxxing posts (I dont read IT anymore but someone DMd it to me), so before I get a ban or a dumb ITer calls the cops on me, I'll just say, I don't encourage going ER, much less on an elementary school as AL did.

When I say Adam Lanza is based I mean he didn't only talk but also acted on it and his actions back up his words. Whether you agree with his actions or not, which I don't, he was undeniably based.

As to Elliot Rodger, it's a disgrace that the Day of Retribution had to happen, and I feel for everyone who died that day, including of course Elliot, who was driven to that point and also, unlike other victims, suffered all his life. He mentioned in his manifesto multiple times that he didn't want to do it.

I'm not happy the day of retribution happened, I wish someone had accepted Elliot or showed him some love instead. One person is all it'd have taken, personally I think even one good friend would've prevented it. I also wish he had been more patient and gave it some more years before giving up on life, bc he was 22, there was a lot of room for things to change for him. But I understand that after suffering so much, and then, as the tipping point, getting beaten up at a party and having to drag himself home with a broken ankle and bullied online, it came to that.

Last edited:
Glownigger thread

Ki***** your bullies is okay, doing the same with random people isn't.

Ki***** your bullies is okay, doing the same with random people isn't.
the thing about this is, if you read his manifesto, Elliot was rejected by everyone he ever met, so he saw society as a whole as the enemy

Adam Lanza was a fucking pussy for killing young kids. Dylan and Eric were fucking pussies for killing people other than their bullies. ER was a fucking pussy for killing dudes instead of foids. Randy Stair was a fucking faggot for killing people over Danny Phantom. I swear to god i hate glorified ERs who didn't stick to their shit and killed innocents.

Tbh I figured you weren't an informant. FBI don't train their glowies very well, but they usually try not to attract attention. The new ones do, to see what we notice, but your consistency, typing style, and general attitude are good signs you are not a glowie

I swear I'm not a CIA informant guys, I promise.
F3d9446600f2392f45acb491c680e907987ec480a7728037b6b6c429773693c2

Adam Lanza was a fucking pussy for killing young kids. Dylan and Eric were fucking pussies for killing people other than their bullies. ER was a fucking pussy for killing dudes instead of foids. Randy Stair was a fucking faggot for killing people over Danny Phantom. I swear to god i hate glorified ERs who didn't stick to their shit and killed innocents.
this!:yes:

Tbh I figured you weren't an informant. FBI don't train their glowies very well, but they usually try not to attract attention. The new ones do, to see what we notice, but your consistency, typing style, and general attitude are good signs you are not a glowie
thanks brocel

I don't support going ER
I just find it commendable

I don't support going ER
I just find it commendable
no i just think it's unethical but based, they're different things, in the case of Adam Lanza

in the case of Elliot it was a disgrace but it wasn't Elliot's fault, he was rejected and bullied to the point that he couldn't take it

That's why Marc Lepine should be the one of the few we venerate here

I don’t support shootings either, old boy but let me tell you, the more feminism keeps going more, the more shootings are going to happen, it’s just the truth because there will always be one sexually frustrated who will just snap.

Everyone hanging onto moral standards but those that are successful in life that trampled all over others don't feel bad, a line drawn here on X but on Y there is no line, ppl pretending to be good or decent yet hold contempt, disdain or will actively fuck someone over due to their personal perspective on a matter while believing they're somehow justified & decent.

Worship here but hatred there, what's good in one place is rude in another, liars & deceivers all using one another, when you're up you have a crowd but when you're down no one is around.

So many laws go against "the right thing" while there are many terrible actions that are "lawful". You're only as good as you've been allowed to be, if pushed enough, no chance of repercussions or there being no other way many will break their moral rules.

Rules & laws exist to suppress those not wealthy or connected enough to flaunt them.

Jokes about going ER are funny sometimes, but everyone takes it seriously.

Everyone hanging onto moral standards but those that are successful in life that trampled all over others don't feel bad, a line drawn here on X but on Y there is no line, ppl pretending to be good or decent yet hold contempt, disdain or will actively fuck someone over due to their personal perspective on a matter while believing they're somehow justified & decent.

Worship here but hatred there, what's good in one place is rude in another, liars & deceivers all using one another, when you're up you have a crowd but when you're down no one is around.

So many laws go against "the right thing" while there are many terrible actions that are "lawful". You're only as good as you've been allowed to be, if pushed enough, no chance of repercussions or there being no other way many will break their moral rules.

Rules & laws exist to suppress those not wealthy or connected enough to flaunt them.
Based