Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Just to let you know that "chudur-budur" on deathnic discord server is not me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just came to know from one of my well-wishers on this forum that there is some guy on some "deathnic discord server" (I don't have the link even, kek) is larping as me. I am the real chudur-budur. Neither I don't have any discord account nor I have any discord client installed on my machine.

Due to my rampant and unrestrained currybashing I have gathered quite a large number of enemies, unfortunately.

Anyway, thanks for reading and apology for taking your busy time.

best

chudur-budur.

N.B: You might find many other chudur-budurs in different places. Only the real chudur-budur is me. I also have a reddit account /r/chudur-budur and I am also on truecels.org (same user name, same avi). All the rest of the chudur-budurs are false, illusions.

TPLu4Eo.gif

COPE

The real one roped a long time ago. You're just a whitecel pretending to be a curry.

Also I am not on any social media (except linkedin, for job hunting). I don't own a smart phone even, I use motorolla c113 --

motorola_c113_00.jpg

COPE

The real one roped a long time ago. You're just a whitecel pretending to be a curry.
yea right.

I'm one of the mods of the deathnik discord, the fake chudur budur is actually a tranny.

exactly.
I'm one of the mods of the deathnik discord, the fake chudur budur is actually a tranny.
Good to know, JFL @ tranny chudur-budur. Could you please ban that chudur-budur if possible?

Okay, I also just came to know that the guy posted this screen shot to prove that he is chudur-budur:

s7ks2OC.png

But my account page looks like this:

JjykD0l.png

If you tell him to make a PM or post through his incels.is account, he won't be able to do.

He photoshopped that screenshot.

These moron curries think I am warding off white pussies with my currybashing posts, that means they think they still have hopes. Curries will never learn.

Last edited: