Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just thugmaxx bro

Omar Mateen Gaming

Omar Mateen Gaming

Greycel
Easiest way to ascend is to thug-status maxx. Like to statusmaxx by hanging around thugs. I've seen LTNs get pussy just by smoking weed and chilling on the block with a couple of lowlife scumbag nigger-wannabes. Low quality primitive females will just hand you their pussy. Doesn't work if you're older than 18 though.

it must come natural, shy sub5 who was bullied all his life can't do it.

Just reduce your iq in 35 points so you can integrate with criminal monkeys theory

Need to be NT and at least minimum looks. Otherwise you’ll be the group punching bag

Then why havent you done it yet if its so easy?

Statusmaxxing sounds very nice, and studies showing it works?

Just reduce your iq in 35 points so you can integrate with criminal monkeys theory

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAG0JUa-p1g&pp=ygUWbWljaGFlbCBkb2VzIGxpZmUgYmVzdA%3D%3D

Meme Bath GIF

Need to be NT and at least minimum looks. Otherwise you’ll be the group punching bag
NT is *the* absolute precondition, being non-NT is the most brutal death sentence. As long as you have this teenage thug-status, its impossible not to ascend. I knew one guy who was sub5, overweight, pizza-face and fucked at the very least 2 girls. So unless you're deformed, its the easiest way to ascend from what I've seen anyways.