Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just thirdworldmaxx bro, women there are traditional and loyal and obedient and feminine" copers destroyed by stats and logic.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Title:feelsjuice:.

In modern times, 33.5% of married men in Kenya have been victims of physical domestic violence (Kigaya, 2021) According to Gathogo (2015), in the Central region of Kenya alone, by 2012 there had been 300,000 cases of domestic violence against men.

In most Arab countries (Yemen, Libya, Tunisia, Palestine, Iraq, Jordan, Sudan, and Algeria) men were more likely to be victims of domestic violence than women (Bouhlila, 2019)
Men also go through sexual violence. 24.6% of married men in Kenya have been victims of sexual domestic violence (being forced to have sex with, or being raped by their wives) (Kigaya, 2021)

According to Wanambisi (2015), men are more likely to be victims of gender based violence in Kenya, with 48.6 percent of men surveyed being victims of gender based violence, compared to 37.7 percent of women.

The prevalence of IPV in the last year was 45% (145D 322). Out of the survivors of IPV, 143 (98.6%), 75 (51.7%), and 51 (35.2%) had experienced psychological aggression, physical assault and sexual coercion respectively.

Prevalence and Determinants of Female-Perpetrated Intimate Partner Violence against Heterosexual Men Living with HIV in a Semi Rural Community, Northern Nigeria.

Table 3 shows that there was no statistical difference between gender with regard to victimization, with 23.1% of females reporting having been victimized by their intimate partners, compared with 28.6% of males. This finding was true for all levels of physical assault.
At the same time, nearly equal numbers of males and females reported perpetrating sexual coercion against a partner (24.4% of males vs. 22.9% of females); this rate was not statistically different for any of the different levels of coercion.

Intimate partner violence among male and female Russian university students

Over 60% of the Kenyan men surveyed reported their female partners were controlling. Compared with those who did not, men who reported controlling behaviours were significantly more likely to have experienced three types of violence (physical, sexual and emotional). Educated Kenyan men had higher odds of experiencing physical and emotional violence than the uneducated, and they reported higher levels of control by their female partners.

Men's Self-Reported Experiences of Women's Controlling Behaviours and Intimate Partner Violence in Kenya

Logit models were used to explore retrospective accounts of women’s experience of various types of sibling violence in childhood and their later victimization and/or perpetration of IPV. Results showed sibling violence was prevalent in our sample: 58.1% experienced sibling emotional violence, 32% experienced physical violence, and 27.9% experienced sexual violence. Our findings generally supported the life course perspective. Women with experiences of sibling physical, sexual, and emotional violence were significantly more likely to perpetrate physical, sexual, and emotional IPV in adulthood. Similarly, women with experiences of sibling violence were more likely to report IPV victimization in later years.

Understanding sibling violence and its impact over the life course: The case of Ghana

@Adolf Hitler You wanted to know about how men are treated by women in poor communities in poor countries where no one can rely on the government, what do you think:feelsjuice:?

i was sexually abused by my mother multiple times
In most Arab countries (Yemen, Libya, Tunisia, Palestine, Iraq, Jordan, Sudan, and Algeria) men were more likely to be victims of domestic violence than women (Bouhlila, 2019
my father always get called names from my mother whore, ethnic women are high t

Fucking brutal but I guess toilets will be toilets no matter where you are in the world an no matter what culture or religion there a part of :blackpill:

turd worlders are the most degenerate ones, they usually have a lot of kids not because of tradition, but Sodomy, in Brazil the 15y gals get impregnated in slum parties made by drug dealers, they voluntarily get fucked by all the men in line

turd worlders are the most degenerate ones, they usually have a lot of kids not because of tradition, but Sodomy, in Brazil the 15y gals get impregnated in slum parties made by drug dealers, they voluntarily get fucked by all the men in line
Brazil is more degenerate and gynocentric than most 1st world countries

Brootal mang, people always underestimate third world foids but they are extremely aggressive the tradlarp they show to westerners is just that, a larp and a trap, same thing with latinx, asian, fillipino, the moment you bring them back or guarantee them they show their colors.

In my household my mom was the one that physical disciplined me, while my dad stood around all meek like, she beat the shit out of me until I was 15.

Can a woman actually make a claim that a man abused her in an Arab country? I thought it wasn't allowed hence victims of domestic violence can only be men. How it should be.

With all the dead bedrooms horror stories isn't being raped by your wife something positive?

Why don't you go to one of those parties?

This fits in with my theory that (black) foids are actually more violent than (black) humans. Its something I have noted in my life but I have never been hit by either my father or my grandfather, but both my mother and grandmother physical disciplined me. Also, not having a father makes blacks way more likely to be violent criminals. If we are to believe that foids are the nurturing and violence-free gender this doesn't correlate, its an interesting idea.

With all the dead bedrooms horror stories isn't being raped by your wife something positive?
A claim could definitely be made for that, but considering how much more common the other types of aggression/violence are, there's a pretty good chance that those rapes also have a lot of insults, physical violence and emotional blackmail going with them, which I can't see those guys enjoying much, even if they are ultimately happy just to be getting some sex from their wives.

you are incel in everywhere fucking retards

the world is fuck by feminism. it's always been the nigger invaders pushing this shit on everyone.