Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just thank God and you’ll have a beautiful wife + lots of kids bro

How many of these boys will end up as incels? How much will they suffer in our post-modern soyciety, encroached by evil on all sides, doomed to be governed by overt psychopaths who want to pump them full of experimental drugs, as they have to make do with the privileges their retard parents got them when they traded in their God given freedom?

Hypernatalists are the worst, I swear. "Hurr, I don't need to fight evil, the next generation will figure it out if my wifey just shits out a large enough quantity of crotch goblins tainted with my inferior genes that embrace slave morality. Benis in Bagina, Dog bless the USA :DDDD" :feelswhat:

How many of these boys will end up as incels? How much will they suffer in our post-modern soyciety, encroached by evil on all sides, doomed to be governed by overt psychopaths who want to pump them full of experimental drugs, as they have to make do with the privileges their retard parents got them when they traded in their God given freedom?

Hypernatalists are the worst, I swear. "Hurr, I don't need to fight evil, the next generation will figure it out if my wifey just shits out a large enough quantity of crotch goblins tainted with my inferior genes that embrace slave morality. Benis in Bagina, Dog bless the USA :DDDD" :feelswhat:
Cope. All of us want what this guy has.

He screams like an autist kek

Speak for yourself, I don't want my shitty genes passed down another generation. There's been enough suffering.

Speak for yourself, I don't want my shitty genes passed down another generation. There's been enough suffering.
Fair enough. If you had better genes you'd want that though, wouldn't you?

Based
Cuck tier logic. Women (non sentient beings) think I’m ugly therefore my genes are bad

Fair enough. If you had better genes you'd want that though, wouldn't you?
Would I? To have children in this day is basically sacrificing them to the evil behemoth, post-industrial economy. They will be slaves, born to serve and to suffer. We need a crash. A massive population crisis, and a return to pre-industrial civilization, and that calamity will come, but to breed like crazy only delays the inevitable, while multiplying the souls able to be tormented.

Based

Cuck tier logic. Women (non sentient beings) think I’m ugly therefore my genes are bad
I'm autistic, nigger. In ages prior I'd have starved to death because I can't make it in the work force, because I can't deal with stress. My mother's family was full of socially retarded lunatics, my father's branch was made of mentally stunted neurotics.

I'm not implying that foidal sexual selection is eugenic, though. Lizard brained cattle cannot discern good genes from the bad, and they don't care, they just want their pussy tingles, and a 1/10 foid with worse genes than mine has no problems finding some schmuck to breed with, creating yet more incels. They should be sterilized.

paternity test or cope

Would I? To have children in this day is basically sacrificing them to the evil behemoth, post-industrial economy. They will be slaves, born to serve and to suffer. We need a crash. A massive population crisis, and a return to pre-industrial civilization, and that calamity will come, but to breed like crazy only delays the inevitable, while multiplying the souls able to be tormented.
to a catholic he is actually advancing the end of the world.The more people there are,the more saints god can have in heaven,and more seats in heaven are finally filled,which will cause for plug to be plugged out once and for all.

i do agree that without a very specific frame of mind like catholicism or some other form of theism,i have no clue how you can justify bringing anyone into this hellscape.

I'm autistic, nigger. In ages prior I'd have starved to death because I can't make it in the work force, because I can't deal with stress. My mother's family was full of socially retarded lunatics, my father's branch was made of mentally stunted neurotics.
For the sake of argument let’s say your autism is not epigenetic, in a natural environment you would‘ve survived just fine, raped women every day and would’ve passed on your genes at least once or twice
I'm not implying that foidal sexual selection is eugenic, though. Lizard brained cattle cannot discern good genes from the bad, and they don't care, they just want their pussy tingles, and a 1/10 foid with worse genes than mine has no problems finding some schmuck to breed with, creating yet more incels. They should be sterilized.
Women also have sex with dogs and horses, clearly they aren’t qualified to choose which genes should be passed on. The fact that they’d rather have Tyrone’s kids rather than some doctor betabuxx indicates that they’re purely solipsistic and allowing women to choose would destroy society (as we are witnessing now)

Just world fallacy on full display, he didnt get to be a dad with a big , intact family because he is godfearing and a just man but because his wife found him attractive enough to even qualify for anything further.

She’s not hot

This is how cumskins should start breeding if they don't want ethnics to take over :feelshaha:

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk why can't I have this!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He doesn't even look that good or very tall and he still managed to have the life I want

big truth. Also imo all of history most kids would be slaves. no point in having em

That’s why I say fuck off when they try to make me join religion.

Imagine you’re a lonely guy in a room full of men with wife and 3+ kid , saying : thank you god:feelskek:

You’ll feel so fuckin miserable

That’s why I say fuck off when they try to make me join religion.

Imagine you’re a lonely guy in a room full of men with wife and 3+ kid , saying : thank you god:feelskek:

You’ll feel so fuckin miserable
that's me every sunday.And several people have way more then 3 kids and when you the mass ends and you have to seem them outside with their families in extreme bliss whilst you and most of the people you know are either dead or down in the gutter is fucking brutal.Eitherway,one goes to mass because gods wants it.not much we can do

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk why can't I have this!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He doesn't even look that good or very tall and he still managed to have the life I want
he is a boomer and a lot of these people live in more private communities and often have large families and often also live in small places.These women live in circumstances where monkey branching is much harder(these women often rely a lot on their family and all women love to be loved by other people so what their church peeps say is important so that they can feed their ego),and if they actualy believe in god,then all the easier for them to marry.