Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just tell her you're 6'3 bro"

Women are stupid. They don't even know what 6'3" looks like. They just require it because other women also do it. Complete hivemind.

this is more of an exception unbelievable how she didn't notice. . You should only give yourself a few extra inches just to be safe. :feelshehe:

One of the few things on our side: The average woman isn't a robot that can calculate inches by eyesight. They just go with what "feels" right.

It seem to me she still didnt process what he said, he is obviously a manlet.

It seem to me she still didnt process what he said, he is obviously a manlet.
YeH it's possible she wasn't even listening and just saying "yeah" too anything he says

Id breed that light brown girl multiple times. She's clearly tall BBC only tho

no way you fucks think this video isnt staged

Standards

Women's standards continue to defy reality.

Im gonna be 63 soom

"I'm not perfect myself. Far from it. But in order to feel a little bit of attraction to a guy, he has to be."

Holy fuck, into the cage with that one.
There is more
STANDARDSS

this is more of an exception unbelievable how she didn't notice. . You should only give yourself a few extra inches just to be safe. :feelshehe:
High IQ

She’s just trying to be nice and playing along with this :bluepill: Manlet cope.

That can't be fucking real.

It's over if so. Off to SEA.
White men have it especially hard. They have to move to Asia to compensate for the hypergamy.
White women want NOTHING to do with over 85 percent of white men, while they only fuck and marry chads.

White men have it especially hard. They have to move to Asia to compensate for the hypergamy.
White women want NOTHING to do with over 85 percent of white men, while they only fuck and marry chads.
White foids were naturally always my first choice, but they make me HATE them. Fuck.

White foids were naturally always my first choice, but they make me HATE them. Fuck.
White women are extremely hypergamous and only fuck around 15 percent of white men and share the 15 percent of white men among 85 percent of the white women.

White women are extremely hypergamous and only fuck around 15 percent of white men and share the 15 percent of white men among 85 percent of the white women.
Definitely. Although noodles like whites the most, even black foids are less hypergamous towards white males than white foids.

Trying to talk to white foids is like playing "Ghosty Bitch the Game."

Like idc if Stormfronts get mad. There's no excuse for how shitty these white whores are behaving. And anybody who excuses them is just enabling it.

Definitely. Although noodles like whites the most, even black foids are less hypergamous towards white males than white foids.

Trying to talk to white foids is like playing "Ghosty Bitch the Game."

Like idc if Stormfronts get mad. There's no excuse for how shitty these white whores are behaving. And anybody who excuses them is just enabling it.
I agree. White women always ghost me because I'm boring, ugly, or not chad like enough.

Ali is the ultimate proof for the blackpill. He has a good face, probably on pair with HasanAbi. He has a decent style that many girls like, he takes care of himself has nice hygiene and has game. Still he gets denied in almost every Video because of his height. I guess he just has to spent 3k on a dating coach.

Actually many women can distinguish, say, a 6'1 from a 6'3. Although it may depends on their own height, I believe.

seriously? she clearly knows he isnt 6 feet tall, let alone 6'3- she wouldnt think twice about rejecting him if this was tinder or any other dating portal. she knows shes being filmed and doesnt wanna come across as too picky/shhallow/bitchy. shes letting him off EASY here by telling him he has cute eyes. women fear nothing more than societal repercussions or looking bad in public. this is basic foid psychology.

Last edited:
seriously? she clearly knows he isnt 6 feet tall, let alone 6'3- she wouldnt think twice about rejecting him if this was tinder or any other dating portal. she knows shes being filmed and doesnt wanna come across as too picky/shhallow/bitchy. shes letting him off EASY here by telling him he has cute eyes. women fear nothing more than societal repercussions or looking bad in public. this is basic foid psychology.
He gets it.