Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just talk to normies, bro

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★★
It's such stupid normie advice I've been told many times. My behavior towards people IRL has changed a lot but I'm still treated like a piece of shit. For example; Today after lectures I went to McDonald's and met a queer guy with his female friend. I said "Hi" loudly (and friendly) to them when they were ordering food and sat in a place for four people. Foid and a gay guy ignored me, despite knowing where I sat and occupied some other table.

The other time I tried to mimic loud obnoxious normie behavior during a longer 1h break between classes and told some nice anecdotes - got treated like a ghost, and normie sheep were listening to an attractive foid talking about her NPC femoid lifestyle.

Water wet to some - Normies don't want to be seen among unattractive, low-status guys. I knew it but I had to give NTmaxxing a chance.

@To koniec @Zer0/∞ @turbocuckcel_7000 @DottKo334 @TheNEET @Gyros_Pretcel @Broly thoughts?

i don't even bother talking to normies tbh, having a social cercle only works if you're atleast a low tier normie and not a diformed creep like me.
last time i tried to talk to people they thought i was a special need person and just ignored me so i already know my lessons :feelsjuice:
:lul::lul::lul:

I keep trying to tell people there's no such thing as NT-maxxing. They can smell the aspie on u

It's such stupid normie advice I've been told many times. My behavior towards people IRL has changed a lot but I'm still treated like a piece of shit. For example; Today after lectures I went to McDonald's and met a queer guy with his female friend. I said "Hi" loudly (and friendly) to them when they were ordering food and sat in a place for four people. Foid and a gay guy ignored me, despite knowing where I sat and occupied some other table.

The other time I tried to mimic loud obnoxious normie behavior during a longer 1h break between classes and told some nice anecdotes - got treated like a ghost, and normie sheep were listening to an attractive foid talking about her NPC femoid lifestyle.

Water wet to some - Normies don't want to be seen among unattractive, low-status guys. I knew it but I had to give NTmaxxing a chance.

@To koniec @Zer0/∞ @turbocuckcel_7000 @DottKo334 @TheNEET @Gyros_Pretcel @Broly thoughts?
Pretty much true. I have tried talking, doing jokes with normies, and yet I've always been rejected. Getting turned to the loser pretty much by turning shit instantly malicious by their words or otherwise, simply bullying me directly out after I tried to participate. I do not and probably will never know why I am not allowed to do such. Have always as well just been a quiet person. Obviously that's different now, but it's the results of such thing happening.

((( )))

Fuck them.

I know this shit to well.

But how is that? Even among literal tards seems to be a strict hierarchy of accepted behavior or sth. What do we lack, that normal people have? I saw even autists being treated well...
I am not that ugly and 6'2+ tbh...

An enigma to me...

Don't talk to normies, they aren't worthy your attention. When I hear their "conversations" I feel alienated, because they only talk about things unavailable for trucels.
I said "Hi" loudly (and friendly) to them when they were ordering food and sat in a place for four people. Foid and a gay guy ignored me
Incel trait, I have to do 3 projects (lasting whole term) and participants of them (2 girls and three guys ) are ignoring me during breaks constantly. They only talk/write to me before classes.

Ahahhahhaah

wczoraj chciałem powiedzieć coś do jednej dziewczyn dwa razy, kompletnie miała to w dupie