Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just talk to girls "bro"!

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
Well as my experience today demonstrated, they don't show enthusiasm to talk to me. I tried, I really did. After I approached one of the girls, she didn't try to keep up the conversation. And one of the girls just left without even saying something along the lines of "good day to you" or "see you around". She just left.
Both sides needs to contribute in order to have a conversation.

I am close bros. It is about time I unleash the hell, they exiled me to, upon them.

Last edited:
Women used to dismiss my attempts to talk to them back in school

then when chad came in they would light up

yet he wasn't really saying shit different than I was

Same thing happens with me

yet he wasn't really saying shit different than I was
1f8.jpg

You just weren't masculine enough and didn't show enough frame bro

Yeah I have tried to talk to girls but it never goes anywhere, some are disinterested one word answers etc. and some are friendly but it nevers goes anywhere despite my best efforts and I have tried different things.

I even tried to flirt with stacy one time but it did not work.

Women are the ones saying that men and women can be friends. However I honestly can't recall women ever trying to be my friend though.

When I initiate a talk with women they don't show any enthusiasm back. I'm not bitter about it but it just shows that this whole "lonely inkwells never tried inkwell man bad" is just bullshit. I don't feel entitled to womens time or affection and yet it hasn't led me anywhere. I'm just not attractive enough for them.

If anything, the guys who feel the most entitled to women are the ones women hang around the most. There was even a study that said that a man with high partner count is also more likely to rape. These are the guys who feel entitled to women, but don't ever expect women to judge Chad

@Balding Subhuman
Is that G∴ M∴ Fischer on your profile picture? Also would you care to elaborate what you mean by "dogpill supermacist"?

Last edited:
@Balding Subhuman
Is that G∴ M∴ Fischer on your pp? Also would you care to elaborate what you mean by "dogpill supermacist"?
Yes its Bobby

Women would rather have casual sex with a dog than a sub 5 man

make them feel uncomfortable
Should I grab her by the pussy, and try to push my finger deep inside her? If she files a complaint against me I can always defend myself by "She learned I was rich and tries to extort money from me". :feelsEhh:

Should I grab her by the pussy, and try to push my finger deep inside her? If she files a complaint against me I can always defend myself by "She learned I was rich and tries to extort money from me". :feelsEhh:
And with my other hand I will catch her from the throat :lul:

I'd rather watch paint dry than talk to foids.

Well as my experience today demonstrated, they don't show enthusiasm to talk to me. I tried, I really did. After I approached one of the girls, she didn't try to keep up the conversation. And one of the girls just left without even saying something along the lines of "good day to you" or "see you around". She just left.
Both sides needs to contribute in order to have a conversation.
STOP talking to foids and listen soyboys from reddit. Take the blackpill, brocel

"just talk to girls bro!"

"dont talk to girls bro its harassment!"