Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just take care of your skin bro"

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
- normies who have 1 spot per month their whole lives and nevee had a persistant severe acne.. how much I hated those faggots.
Acne.org was memeing that statement too. Acne.org is just like an inceldom community except it has foids and normies as well as chads but it is reletable(was because no more acne). Mhm I wonder why cucktears don't target em.. but back to the topic, that advice is just like "take a shower bro", acnecels will understand.

Acne is fairly treatable tho

Acne is fairly treatable tho
Cope.
Depends. Some people would have to relapse 3 times on accutane and by then they will fuck up their bowel and severely fuck up their skin texture.

Acne is 100% genetic. It has nothing to do with hygiene. Chad goes on week long hikes or whatever and he doesn't wash his face properly for days.
Chad sleeps on a week old pillow case and he doesn't get acne.
Chad has stacy's ass and pussy all over his face and he doesn't get acne because of the bacteria. Chad touches his face with his dirty hands all the time and he doesn't get acne.

Meanwhile genetically inferior males wash their face 3 times a day with special products, never touch their face, change their sheets every few days and have a different pillowcase every day, gymcel and do cardio, shower every day and still get acne well into their twenties.
It's probably caused by low test and hgh, high estrogen. Who knows. Shit genetics usually come in a package. Manletism, acne, babyface, sub5 face, small frame etc.

acne=death sentence. they should offer mercy kills for severe acne sufferers and people with acne scars

I used to be acne free in my childhood/teen years but around when I turned 18 I got a shit ton of acne. It sucks so much. Like a switch just went off and then BAM! pizza face time. I try to treat it and I wash my face numerous times a day with these wipes for acne but it only helps so much. Its so annoying when people act like you just don't wash your face enough.
acne=death sentence.

Acne is 100% genetic. It has nothing to do with hygiene. Chad goes on week long hikes or whatever and he doesn't wash his face properly for days.
Chad sleeps on a week old pillow case and he doesn't get acne.
Chad has stacy's ass and pussy all over his face and he doesn't get acne because of the bacteria. Chad touches his face with his dirty hands all the time and he doesn't get acne. Also can relate to changing pillow cases, all that caring was annoying as fuck.

Meanwhile genetically inferior males wash their face 3 times a day with special products, change their sheets every few days and have a different pillowcase every day, gymcel and do cardio, shower every day and still get acne.
Brutal fucking blackpill, respect. Although some people can get rid of it just by stopping diary but at the end of the day it's genetic and not eating diary whole life must suck. When I had severe acne, I was washing my face twice a day, applied shit tons of products etc. nothing worked and normies still dare to say "just wash your face bro". My grandpa had severe acne and that's who I got it from.
I always wished my "friends" got severe acne because these cunts were insulting me, UNFAIR WORLD. Chads eat shit, never wash and have 1 spot per month, just fucking unfair.
acne=death sentence. they should offer mercy kills for severe acne sufferers and people with acne scars
yep, acne is fucking brutal. I wish people who did me wrong had it so these fuckers could experience the pain.

Agreed. I’m ugly enough without acne but I truly have no chance with acne.

It is over.

I take care of my skin. I use coconut oil daily for my face. That's good, your face is getting softer and tidier. I also recommend that to you guys.