Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Just take care of your hygiene"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
I've always found it funny how foids will always include "hygiene" when giving men advice on how to attract them. This is a telltale sign that they think that [man who doesn't get women = smelly basement dweller who hasn't showered in weeks].

In actuality, an incredible majority of men shower (at least) almost every day, brush their teeth twice a day and put on deodorant. There's literally nothing more that needs to be done. No normie man is coming to work 2 weeks unshowered with rotten breath, let alone a date.

They don't understand that "hygiene" isn't even a factor for 95% of men who can't get a girlfriend. It's about as useful as saying "don't fart or burp in front of women", yet it's always in their arsenal.

No man has ever given women who can't get boyfriends the advice to consider their "hygiene" - it's a GIVEN that all adults take care of their hygiene (except for maybe homeless people).

So why do they even mention it? To divert attention from the reality of looks of course. They want to blame your lack of success on something you "can change" instead of admitting that it's all about something you can't. It's a virtue signalling manipulation tactic. "Just take a shower inkwell".

Typical toxic feminity.

Because they can't accept that factors that cannot be changed lead to our inceldom and have to blame it on something we can change to make it seem like we're only incels out of a lack of effort

Just be an olympic medalist theory.
Which means have the right genetics and be born into the right environment to be made interested in that sport at a very young age

Because they can't accept that factors that cannot be changed lead to our inceldom and have to blame it on something we can change to make it seem like we're only incels out of a lack of effort
Yeah exactly. Do they expect the guy in need of advice will just go: "Wow, showering and brushing my teeth? Why didn't I think of that?" And then after doing so, magically finding a girl and riding off into the sunset.

I remember seeing some cope post about "improooooooving my hygiene" like wtf does that mean? You haven't been bathing every day and trimming your toenails this entire fucking time?