Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just take better pics for tinder bro.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Even if I could fraud 1 or 2 point by taking good tinder pics I'll still be a 5 at best and the woman is going to be shocked that an already ugly guy looks even worse in real life than on his pics (not that a 5/10 man wouls get matched on cuckder anyways). It's like a man waking up to a woman whose makeup washed out and now she looks like an ogre.

Mogs me being a 5/10

Even worse, "just change ur bio bro lololol"
No, women on Tinder will be picky, entitled bitches no matter what I do. What a blue-pilled mindset, that anything I do can change the amount of likes or matches I get. smh

Completely useless to bait women with your online persona when they will reject you IRL later. Its just useless effort and hope.
If you show them your ugly side from the beginning, it can only go upwards from there on.

Even worse, "just change ur bio bro lololol"
No, women on Tinder will be picky, entitled bitches no matter what I do. What a blue-pilled mindset, that anything I do can change the amount of likes or matches I get. smh
Proof that bio does not increase your odds

from an experiment conducted by the dating website OkCupid: (Citation from the book The Blackpill Theory by dr. Castle)

"
To confirm these initial findings indicating that most users only look at the profile pictures, OkCupid then displayed profile pictures with and without text and allowed users to rate. In the words of OkCupid, “your picture is worth that fabled thousand words, but your actual words are worth...almost nothing.
"

Pointless to fraud. Works for foids since men will fuck regardless but that's because we don't have endless choice unless you're chad.

do 5\10 men really not get any matches?

do 5\10 men really not get any matches?
They must cause I’m sub 5 and I get a FEW that lead nowhere. Idk solid 5/10’s might do a bit better. Not sure if the foids fuck them though considering chad is an option