Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just take a shower bro

Just take richard coopers soap it will make you ascend

View attachment 690961

low self esteem = being honest
JFL, "you look decent", this is what he looks like, over for him.

Bad acne, bad jaw, balding

cB59xEV.png

q4ezjq7.png

Another Gaslighted victim

Meanwhile i Drink Beer at 9 am and dont Care.

cB59xEV.png

q4ezjq7.png

Not balding just the hairline has sharp edghes

cB59xEV.png

q4ezjq7.png
he could get a black gf if he really wanted a gf

he could get a black gf if he really wanted a gf
Cope black women don't go that low with white guys. He can get a noodlewhore easily tho.

Being clean, smart, good — they don’t care.

cB59xEV.png

q4ezjq7.png
Redditors don't get it. I still get like five people a day in my messages telling me to "just groom bro", "do you even talk to women bro", all classic bluepill cope. For example, I had an argument yesterday with a dude in my messages, this dude was trying to say I actually don't have a recessed maxilla....despite it being blatantly obvious I do. It's like seeing an obese person and saying "oh they are healthy bro"....it's blatantly obvious the reality is the exact opposite.

He'd ascend in chinkland
I was thinking about going there. Not really into Asian women, but now that you say it, if I take a shower, lift weights, cut my hair, drink some water, and just gain some confidence, I can probably get a Cute Asian Stacy.

シャワーを浴びるだけだブロジ

I remember some foids reddit post about how his boyfriend doesn't shower or even wipe his ass after taking a dump lmao. Then these women say "t-the ba-bar is so f-f-f-fucking low for men!!!!!!"

What they don't mention he has to be over 6 feet tall and handsome, that's literally the bar and nothing else matters. You could be a drooling retard who doesn't even wipe his own ass and women will still fall in your lap.

cB59xEV.png

q4ezjq7.png
Why these recessed birds think that they look good?

I am. Confirmed by dermatologist that I am thinning. Brutal shit.
Man thats scary af it doesn't even look like balding most guys have thinner hair and sharp edges

I was thinking about going there. Not really into Asian women, but now that you say it, if I take a shower, lift weights, cut my hair, drink some water, and just gain some confidence, I can probably get a Cute Asian Stacy.

シャワーを浴びるだけだブロジ
I'm going to SEA in a few months. Already got 2 chinks talking to me and willing to meet up

I take anything posted on Reddit with a grain of Salt(trolling being the exception because it's Funny). So, why take this seriously, this could be a KHHV larping as a Foid taking about sex and everyone is just buying it.

Why OP? This is retarded, obviously, Chads can get away with anything.

What they don't mention he has to be over 6 feet tall and handsome, that's literally the bar and nothing else matters. You could be a drooling retard who doesn't even wipe his own ass and women will still fall in your lap.
Heightpill and dickpill kills me inside everyday. There’s endless cope online about
>Eat well and exercise to grow taller
All coming from self-flaggelating manlet dicklets who’ve convinced themselves they did something wrong growing up.

Meanwhile, I just ran into a fatso with mantits who’s never worked out or ate well in his life. Looks like he doesn’t even see the sun. He’s casually 6’3” and was getting milkshakes with his (admittedly ugly) gf.

Total unfair randomness. I’d feel better if these losers actually took advantage of their gifts, but they’re too lazy. They just simply skate on the fact that being tall and white is enough to get them a 4/10 and don’t aspire for anything more. If I was their height, I’d probably be a D1 athlete fucking a 9/10 rn.

The ultimate cruel irony is when the fat normie tallfag stands next to the gymcel manlet and still mogs the fuck out of them. A lifetime of battling genetics just to look subhuman next to some dude that doesn’t even try.