Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just take a look at this video...

Easy for them to say

"Oh pooor me I have a billion dollars and some homeless guys ask me for a cent everyday!! boo hoo" #metoo #harasssomeoneelse

Not one second but what a bunch of bs.

Is this shit for real?

stupid roastie making fun of incels and looks at life trough materialistic lenses like all foids then dates chadlite for status and now she mimics his personality, she will dump him in 6 months when rich gigachad appears.

she couldn't afford stacey clothes :( poor thing

Read the comments section lol.

They dont know what true suffering is

Thats enraging. Fucking whores.

"I am so lonely, the hottest guys don't find me attractive" That is the difference in female and male loneliness.

I WAS 6 MINUTES INTO THIS VIDEO NOW ON MY PHONE as i saw this post hahahahahahaah.. thats so random

stupid roastie making fun of incels and looks at life trough materialistic lenses like all foids then dates chadlite for status and now she mimics his personality, she will dump him in 6 months when rich gigachad appears.

Watched the whole video. I want to destroy something.

Honestly... does 'the virgin' mog you guys? are you on par with his looks or are you better? I'm curious...