Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just take a class and meet new people bro!"

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
What is it with this normie advice? Every time I see it along with just shower, haircut, etc. I want to punch the screen. I went to school for 12 years of my life, and got zero attention. Now I have to spend money on some bullshit cooking class just for some girl to tell me she has a boyfriend? Same with bars and clubs. If you go to any place where there a lot of young people you will get mogged by some uberChad who takes home five girls every week. These social places are for people who are NT and not subhuman, and if you're not like them you will look out of place.

Just put yourself out there bro !

"Have you tried salsa and latin ballroom dancing"? :soy::soy::soy:
Kek imagine the face of a dancer when she's forced to dance with an incel during a class. She probably wont show up again

id rather suck my own dick than do that

"I am not getting any matches on Tinder!" ... don't use Tinder, go do an improv class or cooking class or yoga

"I approached a girl in my cooking class and she was weirded out" ... girls don't go to cooking classes to meet people, why can't you just use Tinder?

"Make sure you rock some shades and a nice hat"

Cover half your facebr00

Oh was it too hard for you in cell block A why don’t you try cell block C instead

Oh my god - you are so right. I'm a die-hard atheist and I keep getting told to go to church to meet women. I admit part of me finds the concept amusing though.

Every time I've put myself ''out there,'' I've been punished in one way or another. The people who recommend this are out of touch. In real life most people do not want to talk to strangers unless you have something they want or they are really lonely.

What is it with this normie advice? Every time I see it along with just shower, haircut, etc. I want to punch the screen. I went to school for 12 years of my life, and got zero attention. Now I have to spend money on some bullshit cooking class just for some girl to tell me she has a boyfriend? Same with bars and clubs. If you go to any place where there a lot of young people you will get mogged by some uberChad who takes home five girls every week. These social places are for people who are NT and not subhuman, and if you're not like them you will look out of place.

Then take classes where you are the only male

Almost dropped my drink reading that.
I laughted at your avatar

"I am not getting any matches on Tinder!" ... don't use Tinder, go do an improv class or cooking class or yoga

"I approached a girl in my cooking class and she was weirded out" ... girls don't go to cooking classes to meet people, why can't you just use Tinder?
Every.fucking.time

that makes it even more weird, imagine being the only guy in a yoga class. They will probably think you are gay.

OP if you're subhuman DO NOT DO THIS.
There's a weekly dance class that occurs and theres about 6 males and 38 females.

I walk past it and every time the guys are dancing with each other. Although, of late 2 of them were dancing with foids.

I've spent a lot of money on English courses to try to get close to someone. it never worked out.

there's no way. if you have an incel profile, no matter how many people are around you. people will still refuse to approach. and when I say people, even men will not want your friendship.

I havent talk to any foids this semester.

OP if you're subhuman DO NOT DO THIS.
There's a weekly dance class that occurs and theres about 6 males and 38 females.

I walk past it and every time the guys are dancing with each other. Although, of late 2 of them were dancing with foids.
:feelskek:

I was thinking about dancing classes but as I read that now...no thanks, still could work if you are the only male, being the only one is important as it counteracts several biologic hypergamic foid mechanism. If there are more than one male then it's not going to work is not a matter of being a minority.

:feelskek:

I was thinking about dancing classes but as I read that now...no thanks, still could work if you are the only male, being the only one is important as it counteracts several biologic hypergamic foid mechanism.

I've done it and it's 1 out of the 1000s of reasons I want to blow my brains out.
Took salsa for about 10 months thinking ascension would happen. JFL.

that makes it even more weird, imagine being the only guy in a yoga class. They will probably think you are gay.
Why it have to be some gay shit like yoga or dance classes? It can be language classes, cooking and etc. @Hate_my_life

with every one of those activities, think 'why would a remotely desirable single female be here instead of relying on social circle and trendy dating apps?'

then go there and discover, with great shock, that she's not there.

you're better off going to some kind of bar or club, not some activity where you buy a membership and discover that your "dating pool" is two women in their 50s

just take a class where u will get ignored by everyone where all foids would make fun of you and call u a creep if u ask them out br0

JFL @ dance class ascension "theory." If you're ugly, foids will simply refuse to dance with you.

just join a club and set yourself up for more social abuse and exclusion
great advice bro

Normies don't know their ass from their elbow

you need to be away from people as much as possible