Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just take a bus to another town theory

What am I supposed to do nigga just approach random people on the streets?

This is what boomertards unironically believe in

LMAO. Post this shit on TwoXChromosomes and watch it get downvoted to infinity. Whores over there are always losing their shit over guys approaching them at random places.

"Yeah bro, just form a connection with the other person and flirt bro. It is just so easy. How are people incels in 2020 with all this information around?" :soy::soy:

“Hi, any local social events I could go to to meet new people? Im new to town and-

“R-R-R-RINCEL ! “

Attachments

• 509E2CD5-E38B-43F5-B520-DEA563E34B4D.gif
    509E2CD5-E38B-43F5-B520-DEA563E34B4D.gif
    539.2 KB · Views: 6
This is what boomertards unironically believe in
it really is stupid. women hate being approached by ugly men and if you approached people as a way of making friends, they'll just look at you weird.

Give her a firm handshake and buy her flowers son
I've always thought the idea of buying flowers for a foid is unbelievably cringe long before I became blackpilled:feelskek:
Who started doing that?:feelsugh:

I've always thought the idea of buying flowers for a foid is unbelievably cringe long before I became blackpilled:feelskek:
(((The eternal boomer)))

"Yeah bro, just form a connection with the other person and flirt bro. It is just so easy. How are people incels in 2020 with all this information around?" :soy::soy:
:feelskek:

KEK if YOU as a male have to be the one that shows interest FIRST, its POINTLESS. If unengaged females don't show you any interest FIRST it means that they most likely deem you ugly and don't want to have anything to do with you to begin with kek
Chadlite/chad doesn't buy them such things, could even forget things as their bd and still they love him.

Last edited:
KEK if YOU as a male have to be the one that shows interest FIRST, its POINTLESS. If unengaged females don't show you any interest FIRST it means that they most likely deem you ugly and don't want to have anything to do with you to begin with kek
This is all there is to know. If you get no indications of interest, you're hopeless, end of conversation. Advice to be "proactive with women" might even be malicious and intended to make you embarrass yourself.

This is all there is to know. If you get no indications of interest, you're hopeless, end of conversation. Advice to be "proactive with women" might even be malicious and intended to make you embarrass yourself.
Exactly. Approaching women as an incel-tier guy is a bad idea :feelshaha:

Flirting is not for an ugly.