Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just suicidemaxx, bro!

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

@AsgardTheFatcel when ISIS rejected him. AGAIN.

literally all the fucking people did not react, soulless fucking normies

literally all the fucking people did not react, soulless fucking normies
I don't think I would react either.

I already had this tested.

One day I was walking home and in front of me an old man started to collapse, I didn't help him. He had a heart attack and he probably died, other people gathered around him and I went on my way.

I wonder why I didn't do anything, maybe I am just too tired to deal with anything like that anymore.

Fake shit. Dude's a good height, solid looks, perfect hair, and you're telling me a hebrew incel has to save him...

The ultimate narcissist attention whoring, you trying to tell me dude goes out with a fresh cut and nice clothes probably perfumed up taking minutes pouring gasoline over himself in the most crowded place to light himself on fire at the speed of a tortoise , I would have thrown a match at the dude so he had no way to chicken out, chad light finally got to experience the attention a true chad gets I guess.

The ultimate narcissist attention whoring, you trying to tell me dude goes out with a fresh cut and nice clothes probably perfumed up taking minutes pouring gasoline over himself in the most crowded place to light himself on fire at the speed of a tortoise , I would have thrown a match at the dude so he had no way to chicken out, chad light finally got to experience the attention a true chad gets I guess.
IKR, so obvs fake. Was probs hoping for some foid attention. Fakesuicidemaxxx failure.

Kinda mean prank he did. " Fake suicide tehee"
But he probably got blackpillled after, only one muslimcel cared and wanted to stop him.

And those fat foids probably walked up and went like " you cant do that in public u freak! U will traumatice innocent women and children, just hang urself in your own apartment next time"

Nobody caree about male suffering, if a woman did that the whole street would come to a stop and save her

Kinda mean prank he did. " Fake suicide tehee"
But he probably got blackpillled after, only one muslimcel cared and wanted to stop him.

And those fat foids probably walked up and went like " you cant do that in public u freak! U will traumatice innocent women and children, just hang urself in your own apartment next time"

Nobody caree about male suffering, if a woman did that the whole street would come to a stop and save her
The guy who saved him is Jewish.