Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just studymax bro

There is no fucking point.
Just kill me already

It's all good. Just think that the faggot and slut there won't be successful. They'll be on the streets begging for heroin within a year. Incel with a degree, on the other hand, will actually do shit in life. And hell, he'll probably have a real girl by his side in a few years. But those two bitches ruining his picture? They'll most likely be dead from an overdose soon. And that, my friends, is true life fuel :)

It's all good. Just think that the faggot and slut there won't be successful. They'll be on the streets begging for heroin within a year. Incel with a degree, on the other hand, will actually do shit in life. And hell, he'll probably have a real girl by his side in a few years. But those two bitches ruining his picture? They'll most likely be dead from an overdose soon. And that, my friends, is true life fuel :)
True cope I'd say.

Studymaxing is a good advice

But he won't fuck a foid.

If anything, that nerd will end up here.

The Chad will be banging whores.

Too lazy and I have no motivation, because it never began.

Studymaxxing = major cope.

I got consistently high grades throughout school and university and still ended up here.

But he won't fuck a foid.

If anything, that nerd will end up here.

The Chad will be banging whores.
And where will that get him? Again, can't keep a job, drug-addicted, small ass apartment, etc

Then the incel will have a great, high paying salary, nice house and car, and intelligence. The opposite of that whore and chad in the video. And who cares if the dude in the video won't have a super hot girlfriend. He'll have a decent looking one with a great personality to match his intellect, I'm sure. See, I'm about to start my senior year in high school and was bullied a lot in 7th and 8th grade. I learned in 9th grade to stop trying to fit in and just focus on my grades. Now I've got a 3.4 GPA (which I hope I can improve this year) and I'm halfway popular. Not like the stacy's and chads, but not a complete outcast. And I believe I will end up better than those that have more social status than me. Again, life fuel watching those sluts end up on the streets.

And where will that get him? Again, can't keep a job, drug-addicted, small ass apartment, etc

Then the incel will have a great, high paying salary, nice house and car, and intelligence. The opposite of that whore and chad in the video. And who cares if the dude in the video won't have a super hot girlfriend. He'll have a decent looking one with a great personality to match his intellect, I'm sure. See, I'm about to start my senior year in high school and was bullied a lot in 7th and 8th grade. I learned in 9th grade to stop trying to fit in and just focus on my grades. Now I've got a 3.4 GPA (which I hope I can improve this year) and I'm halfway popular. Not like the stacy's and chads, but not a complete outcast. And I believe I will end up better than those that have more social status than me. Again, life fuel watching those sluts end up on the streets.

I guess.

Still sounds cope to me tbh

I have to studymaxx to moneymaxx, that's the only utility. If you are not studying to gain more shekels, you are doing wrong.

Enjoy your stay at incels.co 2 weeks ago cel. Maybe you were being sarcastic, but if not you'll soon you'll learn that Chad and holes get hired by HR, which is run by foids (females). I deleted some of the text in this post btw because it's all described in the pic below

Enjoy your stay at incels.co 2 weeks ago cel. Maybe you were being sarcastic, but if not you'll soon you'll learn that Chad and holes get hired by HR, which is run by foids (females). I deleted some of the text in this post btw because it's all described in the pic below
View attachment 135954
No, I'm being dead serious. If they don't focus in school, they won't get anywhere. Looks may help in school, but not in the real world looks don't help too much when you have a 1.2 GPA. But thanks for the welcome, I do like it here. HR is an easy field, but again, a lot of people look for education. Besides, HR pays like a general average of around $60,000. That's nothing compared to successful incels that could easily earn $120,00+, in let's say, the medical field.

I see your point, but even if they do get hired because of their physical attributes, they still won't get far. I'm sure they have little work benefits to go with that shit pay.

Tenor 1

I am genetic trash. No amount of "studymaxxing" will change that. My perfect SAT score has none absolutely nothing for my life thus far.

Study if you're genuinely curious and interested in what you're studying. Otherwise just get your degree and move on with life, which probably will be a combination of wageslaving and LDARing for most of you.

I can't wait for retirement. It's still a few decades away though.

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl
Jfl
Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl
Jfl
Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Jfl

Not sure if satire.

The only good thing about studymaxing is delaying the time you become a wagecuck. If I wasnt studymaxing I would be wagecucking all day long but instead i'm on vacations playing vidya

JFL if you think that Chad and Stacy is gonna end up homeless or dead because of their lifestyle.They will live fulfilling lives filled with sex,love and have big happy families.While you rot with your cheating whore wife who only married you because you have money now.No amount of money can incite sexual desire in a foid if your ugly.That's like putting a desert topping on a pile of shit,in the end it's still a fucking turd.

You can study like a sperg all you want in your 4 years of college while Chad and Stacy party and do drugs all day and they will still end up making more money than you.Simply because they have connections handed to them because of how they look.Also making 100k a year isn't that hard to do anymore in the west,anyone with an above average IQ can easily make 100k a year.

No, I'm being dead serious. If they don't focus in school, they won't get anywhere. Looks may help in school, but not in the real world looks don't help too much when you have a 1.2 GPA. But thanks for the welcome, I do like it here. HR is an easy field, but again, a lot of people look for education. Besides, HR pays like a general average of around $60,000. That's nothing compared to successful incels that could easily earn $120,00+, in let's say, the medical field.

I see your point, but even if they do get hired because of their physical attributes, they still won't get far. I'm sure they have little work benefits to go with that shit pay.
It's true that smart incels who aren't crippled by depression can get somewhere within less looks dependent fields. But it's never easy for an ugly man to earn a lot of money. Chad on the other hand easily can get some "business" bullshit job and then talk and halo effect his way into a management role.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It's still hilarious.

I'm starting to be ashamed of this community. Can you not ever be positive?? God damn. What makes you think some thot that can't pass basic high school math would be successful in life and this dude that has a degree won't?
ehm.. the slut will find that "successful" incel once she's past 30 and let him betabuxx her in exchange for letting him lick Chads cum out of her hole

True Cope.
He WONT have a real girl by his side in a few years, that or he will be cucked

cope

he looks like a chad mogs the guy with the girl

This is almost too blacklilled to not be staged.

It's not the first time that I see this video, but just now I've realized that this happened with me in my degree