Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just study hard and you'll find a unicorn girl, son!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25475
  • Start date
Deleted member 25475

Deleted member 25475

Self-banned
-
I've started to lose all motivation to study. All the effort I put in feels futile knowing that there are whores making as much as doctors and engineers from top universities through prostitution, OnlyFans, stripping etc by simply existing and selling their bodies. Even a janitor works harder than these cunts smfh. I seriously cannot fathom working 10x harder than them just to earn a fraction of what these cunts could potentially earn. At this point, I've started to resent simps a lot more than foids themselves for saddling these whores with such easy lives.

When I was younger (and bluepilled), I use to think if I worked hard throughout school and college, I'd land a decent foid through an arranged marriage but then you see people like Jeremy Meeks and Ted Bundy get swarmed by pussy despite being criminals themselves. Suppose even if you do land yourself a foid, she's probably only going to be Chad's leftover.

I can't fucking take it man. I don't know the fuck to do..

just slave ur life for ur corporate overlord bro

Just dropout and LDAR, it's over

If you're ugly, you're only chance of ascension is by making a lot of money. I hear that some chicks will even fake enjoying sex with you in the beginning of they are truly wanting your resources.

Don't fuck school up. Even if you never get laid, it gives you options and freedom. Much better to be a sexless weirdo with a comfortable life than a sexless weirdo that's one government shutdown away from homelessness.

I've started to lose all motivation to study. All the effort I put in feels futile knowing that there are whores making as much as doctors and engineers from top universities through prostitution, OnlyFans, stripping etc by simply existing and selling their bodies. Even a janitor works harder than these cunts smfh. I seriously cannot fathom working 10x harder than them just to earn a fraction of what these cunts could potentially earn. At this point, I've started to resent simps a lot more than foids themselves for saddling these whores with such easy lives.

When I was younger (and bluepilled), I use to think if I worked hard throughout school and college, I'd land a decent foid through an arranged marriage but then you see people like Jeremy Meeks and Ted Bundy get swarmed by pussy despite being criminals themselves. Suppose even if you do land yourself a foid, she's probably only going to be Chad's leftover.

That story hit close to him. I will never accept Chad's leftover, even if I become a volcel.
I know some of you will say "cope, you are too ugly to even be in that situation"
but oh well, still gotta lay shit out just in case

Don't fuck school up. Even if you never get laid, it gives you options and freedom. Much better to be a sexless weirdo with a comfortable life than a sexless weirdo that's one government shutdown away from homelessness.
Majorly this
If you're ugly, you're only chance of ascension is by making a lot of money. I hear that some chicks will even fake enjoying sex with you in the beginning of they are truly wanting your resources.
Ignore this

Tbh, dropping out is an option.

study hard just to betabuxx an ugly landwhale in your thirties if youre lucky :)

Same thing. I studied/worked hard (graduated with an average grade of A during high school, was very good in university (A/Bs) in the first few semesters), nothing ever paid off, nobody showed interest in me and even if good job opportunities and lots of money were enough to get women nowadays working so hard for such worthless prices is simply irrational when it comes to a cost-benefit-analysis. The work is too hard and the pay-off too small. I worked my ass off while women partied/celebrated and traveled around the world and collected unforgettable memories, I never took a single break, always tried to better myself mentally/physically - and nothing ever came back. Fuck this gay earth.
That story hit close to him. I will never accept Chad's leftover, even if I become a volcel.
I know some of you will say "cope, you are too ugly to even be in that situation"
but oh well, still gotta lay shit out just in case
This tbh.
study hard just to betabuxx an ugly landwhale in your thirties if youre lucky :)

CHOose a bettER way of life

Dropping out is not an option, boyo. Trust me, being broke massively aggravates inceldom, because every good cope requires money, if you don't have any, then you're fucked.

Is a "unicorn girl" the new term for tranny?

Don't drop out, the world isn't fair, it hasn't been to anyone on this site and it never will be. The closest to a happy life we can get is one full of coping, and coping requires money, you should stay in school if it helps you and begin moneymaxxing so you can enjoy as many copes as you can ASAP. As an incel if you aren't doing anything you can do to benefit your situation your basically wasting your time

Honestly same man. I’ve been losing motivation for study too. Even if you get a girl from studymaxxing, it’s not real love because she didn’t respect you before you had money.

Its funny because I’m public, I get stared at by women often. Pleasant stares too. When I talk to those girls that are attracted, they just shut me down and ghost me if I get their number. I can’t get anywhere. I just want a blowjob, to get physically close to a girl, see her bare legs and bubble butt up close. Then after that I want to hang with her all the time and be best friends.

130 years ago it was.....

Work hard on the farm and marry a girl next door

400 weeks / 1 Meeks.

You really don’t need to earn that much money to live a comfortable life as a perpetually single man. Many other men have realized that and are dropping out of college. Budget out rent/mortgage and the amount of money you’ll spend on copes, which I doubt will exceed 2k a year for an incel. Do you think you’ll need a six figure life for that?

If you can follow your passion and make good money then I say go for it. However, if you aren’t enjoying a field and really think you’ll be incel for the rest of your life, then I’d do some soul searching to figure out whether being a blue collar worker is good enough for you.

Just dropout and LDAR, it's over

best option out of those is being a dead sexless weirdo, none of the options top this one :feelsokman: No point in living life like this.

This life is SHIT. FUCK. I wanna die so fucking bad