Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just stop with this retarded virgin or death cope

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
so many incels on here saying that they only want a virgin girl like they would really choose an ugly incel as their first jfl at you guys demanding this all girls are whores i would be happy to get a fat ugly landwhale whos fucked thousands of dudes if it meant i could get free sex just stop with this bullshit virgin cope

How is wanting a girl that will actually appreciate you a cope?

You're the one coping by thinking that banging a slut will be fulfilling.

ItheIthe said:
How is wanting a girl that will actually appreciate you a cope?

You're the one coping by thinking that banging a slut will be fulfilling.

by your retarded logic a girl has to be virgin to appreciate you all girls are whores regardless if their virgin or not besides your a fakecel anyways

You're a filthy cuck faggot putting absolute dogshit-tier females on a pedestal.

would you take this cutie from your avatar?

I would settle with any girl. But why does that mean i can't express my desire for a virgin girl op? specially if it makes roasties toasty?

Garbage said:
by your retarded logic a girl has to be virgin to appreciate you all girls are whores regardless if their virgin or not besides your a fakecel anyways

How is thinking that the first "boyfriend" will mean more than the second, third, or twenty-seventh retarded?

TheVman said:
I would settle with any girl. But why does that mean i can't express my desire for a virgin girl op? specially if it makes roasties toasty?

of course we all would prefer to have 10/10 virgin who love us unconditionally but as incels would should take what we can get and im sick of all the incels here demanding that they must have virgin and they will reject everything else

Garbage said:
of course we all would prefer to have 10/10 virgin who love us unconditionally but as incels would should take what we can get and im sick of all the incels here demanding that they must have virgin and they will reject everything else

I disagree, I think all men should demand virgin women and not settle for some physically and emotionally used up post-prime girl. If all men were to do this, natural selection would mean girls would learn to fucking control themselves over time.

Garbage said:
im sick of all the incels here demanding that they must have virgin and they will reject everything else
I've only seen one guy here do that and that's itheithe. pretty sure most would fuck what they can get. But again, that doesn't mean i can't talk about wanting virgin girls

TheVman said:
I've only seen one guy here do that and that's itheithe. pretty sure most would fuck what they can get. But again, that doesn't mean i can't talk about wanting virgin girls

ok fair enough

ItheIthe said:
I disagree, I think all men should demand virgin women and not settle for some physically and emotionally used up post-prime girl. If all men were to do this, natural selection would mean girls would learn to fucking control themselves over time.

then lets agree to disagree im done trying to argue with moron like you

ItheIthe said:

you've had sex so u cant demand virgin, hypocritecel.

I deserve a virgin but I'm not expecting to get one in a western country

I was rejected by them, so I know that ALL women act like shit. Virgin and non virgin. Virgins would be nice for the physicality of being it's first and emotionally you'd feel secure not being compared.

ALL women are the same though. Virgin or not, since degeneracy is encouraged now especially for women. Another slut will convince them how good BBC or being with a white chad, tall person, etc is better, and they will feel like they missed out and will leave.

Marrying a pure woman is a bit unrealistic because of the above statements. You gotta hold them down before CHAD or TYRONE comes though :'(

TheVman said:
hes not even an incel

That's YOU, Western cuck. I live in a 3rd world country and it is possible for me to find a virgin girl.

It's the hugest cope, but whatever.

I'd prefer mine have less than 10, but I don't really care.

Sub8Hate said:
It's the hugest cope LOL. Muh superiority through moralfag religious cope, it's laughable.

I'd prefer mine have less than 10, but I don't really care.

No, you're just a fucking faggot. "Hurr durr I'd gladly wife someone who's loved and been cummed on by 30 men". Just lol @ you

Spidey said:
you've had sex so u cant demand virgin, hypocritecel.

I do feel guilty about it, but at the same time it's different for men. Virgin women are prized possessions. Virgin men are seen as worthless scum that no girl would want.

ItheIthe said:
No, you're just a fucking faggot. "Hurr durr I'd gladly wife someone who's loved and been cummed on by 30 men". Just lol @ you

I do feel guilty about it, but at the same time it's different for men. Virgin women are prized possessions. Virgin men are seen as worthless scum that no girl would want.

It's beyond comprehension how someone could want to LTR a WHORE.

Jockcel said:
It's beyond comprehension how someone could want to LTR a WHORE.

It's maddening that I get called a "moralfag" or a "religiousfag" for it.

I don't avoid skanks because it's y duty or whatever. I just genuinely have no desire to be with someone who has reached the pinnacles of emotional and sexual pleasure with other men.

ItheIthe said:

It's going to be tough unless you're in the Bible belt or whatever. 

And wouldn't you want someone that knows how to suck a cawk?

Bro you don't think that foid's going to wonder what another, bigger cawk feels like maybe 10 years down the road?

Sub8Hate said:
It's going to be tough unless you're in the Bible belt or whatever. 

And wouldn't you want someone that knows how to suck a cawk?

Bro you don't think that foid's going to wonder what another, bigger cawk feels like maybe 10 years down the road?

I'd rather be alone than be with a nonvirgin, so I really don't care.

The girl can "learn" with me.

That's why I'd take her when she's 15 or 16, so she can develop her complete loyalty towards me before being corrupted by college. My dick is also good sized s I'm really not worried about it.

ItheIthe said:

That's why I'd take her when she's 15 or 16, so she can develop her complete loyalty towards me before being corrupted by college. My dick is also good sized s I'm really not worried about it.

Yeah, didn't mean to come off as so caustic, my apologies. 

I respect that. I don't see a problem with it within a structured society, including the 15 or 16 year mark. 

But we live in a society in which finding such a foid is near impossible. Some have little sexual experience, but many do not practice this sort of lifestyle, which includes saving yourself for marriage. 

I hate to black pill you once more, but I hear about foids doing this often. I'd be really worried in marrying a virgin, it's a real concern that she's going to wonder what it's like to be with another guy.

WorldRulerAisha said:
TheVman said:
hes not even an incel
yeah self admitted chad lite volcel who's had sex before and says he can do it again. TBH he's really blackpilled so i give him a pass

TheVman said:
yeah self admitted chad lite volcel who's had sex before and says he can do it again. TBH he's really blackpilled so i give him a pass
so were the others you got banned, that didnt stop you.

Sub8Hate said:
I hate to black pill you once more, but I hear about foids doing this often. I'd be really worried in marrying a virgin, it's a real concern that she's going to wonder what it's like to be with another guy.

Maybe it's different for your average poster here. But I don't have too much to be insecure about, so I'm pretty confident in my ability to satisfy a girl. If I did marry a girl and she entertained the idea of being with other men, I'd beat her and then divorce her.

ItheIthe said:

I respect that decision tbh. How would you know whether a girl is a virgin or not though, she could easily lie

WorldRulerAisha said:
TheVman said:
so were the others you got banned, that didnt stop you.
we go way way back on r/incels and lovecels days. If u want to try and bait him into getting banned then i won't stop u

_incelinside said:
I respect that decision tbh. How would you know whether a girl is a virgin or not though, she could easily lie

I can read people really well. Anyone above being a junior in high school is written off. It will be easier to tell for girls younger than that because some of them haven't had sex. I can also find a way to ask it that would encourage them to tell the truth. Lol imagine if I got a roastie to make out with me passionately and I ask  "How far have you ever gone?" And she says "I've had sex before", Then I just get up and fucking leave.

ItheIthe said:
Maybe it's different for your average poster here. But I don't have too much to be insecure about, so I'm pretty confident in my ability to satisfy a girl. If I did marry a girl and she entertained the idea of being with other men, I'd beat her and then divorce her.

Word, happy wife happy life definitely has some validity to it, but I'd be worried about it. Especially if you end up mistreating her somehow. Which, here's another black pill, you may do since you're a person who hangs out in such a place as this.

There are no more virgin girls in the West, unless the female is ugly as sin and won't settle for anything less than a normie.

_incelinside said:

Mandatory chastity belts. Arranged marriages at 16, only the husband gets the key. Problem solved.

too many idiots misusing the word "cope" on this site.

aut said:
Mandatory chastity belts. Arranged marriages at 16, only the husband gets the key. Problem solved.

Yes sir! Although marriages don't HAVE to be arranged unless the person has reach age 17 and still hasn't found a spouse, in which case a spouse will be arranged for him/her, imo.

fukmylyf said:
idiot  :bigsmile:

btw, why you running so many alts at once?

I'm not. I'm only using this account rn