Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just stop being short and ugly bro

Also, my Ex has a really big nose. I really liked that.

NOTICE HOW ITS ALWAYS THEIR EX.

Women really have no self awareness lmfao. And im supposed to be convinced they are equal to men and have souls

All I am going to say is this foid is a CUNT.

You can tell that's written by someone who has no clue what it's like to be ugly and short

" if you start with 0 friends: just do something everyday. Start with simple things like getting groceries. Ask people around you to get you something you can't reach. Ask a staff member for the price of an item. "

This person legit thinks people who don't have friends are retarded.

I actually punched my table after reading this.
" if you start with 0 friends: just do something everyday. Start with simple things like getting groceries. Ask people around you to get you something you can't reach. Ask a staff member for the price of an item. "

Superiority complex, she isn't aware that if she wasn't a female every interaction would be harder.

Last edited:

Women really have no self awareness lmfao. And im supposed to be convinced they are equal to men and have souls

not reading it

was probably a jew

Didntread
Didntread
Didntread
Didntread

Superiority complex, she isn't aware that if she wasn't a female every interaction would be harder.

This is not what I meant at all.

Social anxiety is a thing and there are sure lots of us on this forum who suffer from it because of their insecurities.

But to think that it relates to making friends is a gross oversimplification. Not being socially anxious is necessary but absolutely not sufficient. I don't know how people make friends, but I sure know that being able to talk to people to get trivial information like a price for an item, the time of the day or shit like that leads you nowhere except getting, respectively, the price of the item, the time of the day or whatever.

Last edited:
Even if bluepilled, I dont have the stomach to berate anyone talking from their heart trying to help.

foid advice is always useless. seriously i have never heard a foid utter a single word that helped me with anything

Even if bluepilled, I dont have the stomach to berate anyone talking from their heart trying to help.
They're not trying to help, it's just virtue signaling and gaslighting. If you correct them they'll call you an evil inkel and tell you to kys.

The funny thing she probably is the one retarded because she never had to put effort into anything

They're not trying to help, it's just virtue signaling and gaslighting. If you correct them they'll call you an evil inkel and tell you to kys.
This x100

They? I am talking about this specific person and instance. I dont do guilt by association.

They? I am talking about this specific person and instance. I dont do guilt by association.
What makes you think she's different than all the other foids virtue signaling on reddit? I don't give them the benefit of the doubt anymore.