Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just started my first overnight security job.

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
This shit is comfy as fuck. No normies around to bother me. My supervisor is kind of a dick but I don't have to see him until the morning so I'm good.

Security is probably the easiest job in the world (for a man). You do nothing most of the time, and if shit pops off, just call the cops and get the fuck out of dodge.

Sounds like a great job, lucky you

Been there enjoyed that!

I once got a free rifle and beer and a cooler of food delivery every few days to protect cows like a cowboy long ago!

This shit is comfy as fuck. No normies around to bother me. My supervisor is kind of a dick but I don't have to see him until the morning so I'm good.
Just play videogames or watch videos

This has to really be awful. Unless you could bring a gaming laptop

Working at night times must be hell.

I couldn't work in the night tbh

Good job on that I'm trying to get a warehouse job at the moment

can you bring a console or something?

Imagine being happy about being a slave :feelskek:.
That could never be me.

Been there enjoyed that!

I once got a free rifle and beer and a cooler of food delivery every few days to protect cows like a cowboy long ago!
Souns comfy :feelsokman:

Imagine being happy about being a slave :feelskek:.
That could never be me.
Nigga he ain't a slave if anything he's a slacker with high iq :bigbrain: bring ghost away incase your shit house is infested with foid ghosts

If you can't do what you want with your time you're a slave.
He technically can. My little incorrect friend. Hence said it's the "most easiest job for a man"

You have a taser or weapon?

Yeah that must be the best job to do other things while you get paid, you can literally study something/ play vidya or just do nothng while getting paid. just hope you're not too unlucky and some guy comes with a gun to try an rob you

Sucks to have fucked up sleeping hours though

It's great to begin with until you start having surprise encounters with the deceased. Is this job at a hospital by any chance, OP? :feelsEhh:

Its an easy job but eventually you will have some moments where you will be threatened by hobos and thugs. At least here where I live.

But good for you. NEETmaxxing will not get you anywhere and bring you closer to death as an oldcel.

Without much interaction
Sounds really good