Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just start fucking each other if you want intimacy so bad"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
An actual thing I've seen from inceltears aka cuckshweers

"Just be gay"

Wtf kind of advice is this, do they actually think we can just turn gay

"Just be gay"

Call them bigots for saying that sexuality is something you can choose.

ONLY FREE SEX WITH NONFAT BIOLOGICAL WOMEN (NFBW) COUNTS

"Just be degenerates" is one theory we do not accept, you cucktears. Get it through your thick skull.

"Just be degenerates" is one theory we do not accept, you cucktears. Get it through your thick skull.

They can't get it through their skull because they are still in denial.

True, cucktears are all incels in denial.

What's surprising is that after the Alek Minassian heroic sacrifice, it seems that the blackpill is spreading faster. I've seen a lot more people with similar blackpilled beliefs now on other internet forums that were usually cucked.

What's surprising is that after the Alek Minassian heroic sacrifice, it seems that the blackpill is spreading faster. I've seen a lot more people with similar blackpilled beliefs now on other internet forums that were usually cucked.

The blackpill is definitely spreading, incels are being talked about on social media now.. Twitter, Facebook. Each time somebody bashes incels, I immediately speak up. I explained my situation to somebody who called me out for having a bad personality and they did not even bother to respond. Just lol.

The blackpill is definitely spreading, incels are being talked about on social media now.. Twitter, Facebook. Each time somebody bashes incels, I immediately speak up. I explained my situation to somebody who called me out for having a bad personality and they did not even bother to respond. Just lol.

Alek Minassian managed to get Incels more popular while when it was only Elliot Rodger, there was still majority bluepillers.

I'd say alek minassian is a better saint

Alek Minassian managed to get Incels more popular while when it was only Elliot Rodger, there was still majority bluepillers.

Minassian had a more successful "day of retribution" and Elliot rodger's "manifesto" is memorable.

Elliot Rodger laid the foundation, Alex Minassian built upon it.

Honestly, the amount of fucks I can give about standard heterosexuality at this point is extremely marginal, since women have made it unavailable to me. I'd fuck an even not-so-passable crossdresser/trap. I just want to stick my dick in something and be done with the virgin mental stigma.
Full homo would probably not be an option since men look not-good to me, though. Genuine faggotry is genetic.

All publicity even the bad one is good, so the longer the media keeps talking about Incels more people will realize they are Incel also.

All publicity even the bad one is good, so the longer the media keeps talking about Incels more people will realize they are Incel also.

Yeah there are incels in denial out there.

All hail Seung hui cho, alek minassian, Nikolas cruz and Elliot rodger!!!!

LOL why turn gay when nature, society and our genes assrape us everyday?

Just be gay bruh

Call them bigots for saying that sexuality is something you can choose.

image.jpg

The funny thing they miss is that, at least based on the writings of many long time gay men themselves, gay sex lacks a certain intimacy or "magic" that comes with hetero sex. Obviously, because humans evolved to mate AND pair bond; not just get our dicks wet or pussies filled. By this logic, a fucking Onahole should be able to provide intimacy, since the requirements aren't hormones and pheremones, but a soft hole.

"Just be gay"

To be fair, some foids actually do that when they can't get Chad. To them, it's totally sound advice.

idk, still no proof is wasn't a false flag. That facebook post still seems sketchy af

just become a cock smoker theory.

The funny thing they miss is that, at least based on the writings of many long time gay men themselves, gay sex lacks a certain intimacy or "magic" that comes with hetero sex. Obviously, because humans evolved to mate AND pair bond; not just get our dicks wet or pussies filled. By this logic, a fucking Onahole should be able to provide intimacy, since the requirements aren't hormones and pheremones, but a soft hole.
High IQ post

Gay guys have crazier standards than women according to some.

>using brain
>cucktears

select one

I'm not gonna lie man those gay 2ss niggas want to suck me off instantly without me saying a word. Those fucks need to understand that I like WOMEN. Same with Trannies, NIGGA you are not a fucking girl..

They'll cry about how evil we are for tolerating anyone that accepts rape, and then they'll make prison rape jokes.

Daily Reminder: Never listen to females. Only focus on what they do.