Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just start a small business bro

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
But I don’t have a ton of money if I did I probably wouldn’t be looking to start a business.

“then just start small bro, scrape together 1,000”

i can do that but what business can I start for that little. How long will it take me to earn a profit? How will I survive in the meantime? Get a job? But then I am working during those hours I should be working on my business.

“just get a night job bro and operate your business during the day. Just work 16 hours a day bro”

but when do I sleep and enjoy copes?

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The people who are successful in business usually have extra money to begin with, along with mentors.

I have thought a lot about this, usually people that start a small business already have some cash set back to live for a few years and a skill they can fall back on if they fail.

I know a guy on YouTube that sells clothes and collectibles for a living and he find them by shopping at thrift shops and yard sales and then selling them for 3x+ what he paid for it.

That’s an idea that you could do, start a EBay store while working part time.

but when do I sleep and enjoy copes?
idk. @Diocel thoughts?

Most businesses fail but no-one hears about the failures. People only hear about the successful ones because their stories are amplified by the media. This leads people to believe that they might have a shot at one day becoming rich.

Most businesses fail but no-one hears about the failures. People only hear about the successful ones because their stories are amplified by the media. This leads people to believe that they might have a shot at one day becoming rich.
I was about to post the same thing, when people think it's so easy to start a business and make money, it's just "survivor bias".
It takes money, years and quite some guts to become a successfull entrepreneur, and most times you'll fail anyways.
OP, if you really have a 1000 and want to make a buck maybe look into this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matched_betting

starting a business is full time job, you need to give up everything else, even if it's a small project. second thing don't start something that you "enjoy" that just stupid, you need to start a project that make money even if it's in a domain that you don't enjoy. best thing to do is to make a business plan of at least 3 years, if you can't do it, hire someone who know how to do it, it may cost you a bit but see thing as an investment, i'd suggest @Ellsworth to do a market research to see what would work in his area, focus on a small geographic space like his town and see what product he can offer that people in his town are willing to buy or consume, like if you see that you neighbor need to travel a long distance to get for example a plumber, you should get some plumbing training to be the local plumber, then set the appropriate price, most people are willing to pay a little extra to get a service faster.
Damn i was expecting a shitpost. :feelsYall: great advice and high IQ

Just get a bunch of cucks to donate you money to start, it always works for me, teehee

Candy store. Works good in Shoujo Ramune

Make some lemonade and sell it to those on your street

It’s easy, start off with a small loan of a million dollars.

Hire me nigga

The people who are successful in business usually have extra money to begin with, along with mentors.
this for every success there is at least 10 failures. Also you need at least 50k to millions to even start one in western nations

Just show your tits on twitch