Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just start a business you lazy commie=Just be confident bro

SUH

SUH

Veteran
This is the capitalist lolbertarian equivalent of normie dating advice. Whenever someone complains
about the shitty job market, higher living prices, higher work hours, stagnant pay, etc. its always this advice plus with the "stop being entitled"(capitalist)="stop being entitled"(IT cuck) phrase added in.

This is why I despise capitalists to the bottom of my heart.

majority of businesses will fail and people ruin themselves trying to keep them alive, kind of like marriages

majority of businesses will fail and people ruin themselves trying to keep them alive, kind of like marriages
Not to mention I and many other people genetically lack the self discipline, charisma, IQ, connections, etc to even start one.

true like half of businesses close in the first year or two and in 10 years 70-80% are closed

As if starting a successful business as an incel was any easier than scoring a Stacy.

High IQ post. This kind of "positive thinking bs" propagated by wealthy normies is the exact equivalent of blue pill in the economical sphere.

I don't agree with the bootstrap thinking either, but I think businesses are the only way to be monetarily successful in life (excluding luck based off nepotism) save for some lucky executive positions. I don't have the drive to do it myself though.

I don't agree with the bootstrap thinking either, but I think businesses are the only way to be monetarily successful in life (excluding luck based off nepotism) save for some lucky executive positions. I don't have the drive to do it myself though.
The thing is that society should strive to make more people middle class, not give more opportunities to get dirty rich, just like society should strive to ensure a mate to as many males as possible, rather than give chad the opportunity to slay as much as possible.

The thing is that society should strive to make more people middle class, not give more opportunities to get dirty rich, just like society should strive to ensure a mate to as many males as possible, rather than give chad the opportunity to slay as much as possible.

I agree, but I'll just have to work within the system. If I ever get any motivation.

I agree, but I'll just have to work within the system. If I ever get any motivation.

Well it's already hard to have a CAREER these days, people unironically suggest people who can't even work in the system to start their own bussiness.

Agree, every good business idea in the world is already taken, monopolies hold everything, nowadays the only way some new guys are gonna succeed is if they're in the AI, machine learning or IOT, but you have to be insanely high IQ for that.

Ban the OP
Agreed.
EB722509 8FF0 4195 9A51 3299FDCA9C0E

This is the capitalist lolbertarian equivalent of normie dating advice. Whenever someone complains
about the shitty job market, higher living prices, higher work hours, stagnant pay, etc. its always this advice plus with the "stop being entitled"(capitalist)="stop being entitled"(IT cuck) phrase added in.

This is why I despise capitalists to the bottom of my heart.

everyone but me gotta learn this.
Agree, every good business idea in the world is already taken, monopolies hold everything, nowadays the only way some new guys are gonna succeed is if they're in the AI, machine learning or IOT, but you have to be insanely high IQ for that.

everyone but me gotta learn this is true.

Not a commie but I read a lot of right wing blogs and the way rich conservatives talk about working class people like they are subhuman is disgusting.

Illegal businesses never fail

I didn't read the post, only the title, I got triggowed
Yes i also hate capitalists, boomers, trannys, etc

Economy is not zero sum. People need rich chads creating shit jobs so they can wageslave to be middle class and marry roasties.
You need to be a thug chad to start such a thing

Steroids are a good business. But laws here are way to severe.