Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Staminamogged a foid after liftmogging other foids

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
I THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS HAVE ONCE AGAIN RETURNED to describe MY GLORIOUS MOGGING VICTORIES OVER WOMEN. The GYM has become my DOMAIN, a place where I have become the most comfortable in my own MISOGYNYIST no MOGYNYIST skin, Everywhere i go i'm liftmogging foids left and right and they absolutely powerless to stop me, I now my MOGGING is not just exclusive to LIFTING I now MOG WOMEN in STAMNIA and SPEED, I HAVE DONE IT, I HAVE OUTLASTED A FOID ON THE EXCERISE BIKE, not only was I going twice as FAST but i also had 1.5x the RESISTANCE. SHE WAS GETTING MOGGED SO BADLY SHE COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK IN MY DIRECTION it was so shameful to HER.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

I am now STRONGER and FASTER then all the foids on the ENTIRE PLANET(outside of a very select few of athletes), They are at my infinite mercy as THEY WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE MY WRATH. I COULD HUNT THEM DOWN WITH MY SUPERIOR SPEED AND STAMNIA and RIP THEM TO SHREDS WITH MY BARE HANDS. The Foids of this world are quite lucky that i'm not a violent man, That i don't turn my emotional pain outward toward them. Indeed my mercy is quite Infinite unlike the domestic abusers they so often love to date.

Dbz dragonball

The Gym temporary heals the wounds of total isolation, Each successful lift makes me feel extremely POWERFUL and completely UNSTOPPABLE. NOTHING will get in my way. FIRST THE FOIDS then THE NORMALFAGS and EVEN THE CHADS WILL BE LIFTMOGGED BY ME. NO-ONE WILL STAND IN MY WAY AND WHETHER OR NOT THEY CARE ABOUT IT DOES NOT CONCERN ME. THEY ARE MY COMPETITION AND THEY WILL BE DEFEATED BY ME THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS.

This all means jack shit if you're not stronger than her armies of simps and white knights, you're gonna get curbstomped by normies.

What are your stats

Height weight bench squat deadlift, overhead press or rows if applicable

Over for gokucels

Bro what are you talking about mogging foids, if she posts one snap or insta story saying ‘so and so is harassing me’. An litteral army of simps will find ur location and kill u.

What are your stats

Height weight bench squat deadlift, overhead press or rows if applicable
I'm 5'9 170 IBS, I don't do barbell lifts because I don't want to injure myself. I currently do Bench presses with 2 45 IB dumbbells 3 x 10, gonna move up to 50 soon. I also do shoulder presses 2 30 IB dumbbells 3 x 10.

Last edited:
Bro what are you talking about mogging foids, if she posts one snap or insta story saying ‘so and so is harassing me’. An litteral army of simps will find ur location and kill u.
Exactly, foids have literal armies at their disposal. Wars have been fought over these things mang, like the Trojan War ever since the dawn of our pathetic bug species. Shits crazy :feelslul:

Exactly, foids have literal armies at their disposal. Wars have been fought over these things mang, like the Trojan War ever since the dawn of our pathetic bug species. Shits crazy :feelslul:
Couldn’t imagine being these guys tbf. Imagine giving up your life for the feelings of a foid.