Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just stalked my old classmates/friends from HS on Facebook

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
Made a burner acct and went down memory lane. (I deleted all my social media around 2020.)

I noticed that like 80-90% people I knew back then have a different partner than they did in HS, or even just a few years ago. Maybe 50% had multiple partners in a span of like 5 years. The normie lifestyle is heartbreak after heartbreak it seems. How does that not cause psychosis in these people? One year you're writing "I love you" under some girls posts, then the next year it's a different girls page you're leaving hearts on. Isn't that like the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing expecting a different result.... Maybe I'm too sensitive, but how does that not fuck with your mind? How can you confidently say "I love you, babe I truly do" or buy a girl presents on her bday/go to the movies w her when you were saying/doing that shit to a different chick last year? JFL insane asylum shit.

Most have gotten fat or chubby, especially the women. None of their personalities have changed, from what I can see. Still posting normie memes and doing normie shit. The world for me ended in 2020 when I realized this place is clown world. I gave up on all the fun games and carnivals they offer in the matrix. I'm an autistic hater, but also, fuck normie life.

Last edited:
Normies are real sociopaths.

someone post "when the coping is too strong" gif real quick

Too lazy to look it up on my phone, but yeah. OP sounds like a foid, he expects guys to let foids live rent free in their head and not move on

Made a burner acct and went down memory lane. (I deleted all my social media around 2020.)

I noticed that like 80-90% people I knew back then have a different partner than they did in HS, or even just a few years ago. Maybe 50% had multiple partners in a span of like 5 years. The normie lifestyle is heartbreak after heartbreak it seems. How does that not cause psychosis in these people? One year you're writing "I love you" under some girls posts, then the next year it's a different girls page you're leaving hearts on. Isn't that like the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing expecting a different result.... Maybe I'm too sensitive, but how does that not fuck with your mind? How can you confidently say "I love you, babe I truly do" or buy a girl presents on her bday/go to the movies w her when you were saying/doing that shit to a different chick last year? JFL insane asylum shit.

Most have gotten fat or chubby, especially the women. None of their personalities have changed, from what I can see. Still posting normie memes and doing normie shit. The world for me ended in 2020 when I realized this place is clown world. I gave up on all the fun games and carnivals they offer in the matrix. I'm an autistic hater, but also, fuck normie life.
I checked 1 user a year ago and i never looked back, it was my aryan gigachad bully wearing a gothinc black suit and a foid was standing bent over next to him, The dude is 10/10 facially btw.

Too lazy to look it up on my phone, but yeah. OP sounds like a foid, he expects guys to let foids live rent free in their head and not move on

What's the point of spending all that time with some one, building bonds and memories, just for it to fail? Like business 101 would say you failed an investment. You wasted time and resources. I guess the real question would be, what's your point in having the relationship? If it's just sex, ya ok who cares about it, dump em and fuck another one. But, these people are shacking up together for years. Meeting family, moving in, etc etc. It's just weird to me that you would put yourself in that emotional hellscape over and over again

What's the point of spending all that time with some one, building bonds and memories, just for it to fail?
It is what it is, it was great while it lasted and nothing is for eternity. Nobody has a glass sphere to look into the future
what's your point in having the relationship?
Having someone to get up for every morning, having a connection with someone, having someone to spend your freetime with, having someone ro cuddle with etc.

it's just sex, ya ok who cares about it, dump em and fuck another one
Chad only, normies are lucky if they get a relationship at all

Chad only, normies are lucky if they get a relationship at all
Yeah, I guess you're right. If you can get one night stands, beta bux your way into pussy for a little bit.