Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just Spermmaxx Bro

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★

OK, the most doesn't understand German so I will explain.
There was a "sex offender" who did only one thing. Sometimes he puts his sperm in a siringe and spread it over attractive foids waiting on the other side of an escalator. He is not the only one, who chose this way of harassment. There a many cases in the USA too. Well, my explanation is, that something inside the incels want to force their sperm to foids....whatever way it has to be. Me for example have a footfetish but never had the chance to come close to womens feet. So what did I do? If some attractive neighbours or visitors of neighbours put their shoes in front of the door, I grabbed a shoe and jerked off in it. It was not only satisfying because of sexuallity, it also was like a little revenge for me for the fact, that they would never let me touch them....neither their feet.

Me for example have a footfetish but never had the chance to come close to womens feet. So what did I do? If some attractive neighbours of visitors for neighbours put their shoes in front of the door, I grabbed a shoe and jerked off in it. It was not only satisfying because of sexuallity, it also was like a little revenge for me for the fact, that they would never let me touch them....neither there feet.
epic

Idea of my sperm on skin of pretty foid sure sounds appealing. Just not to miss , and not to hit ugly one accidentally :/

Train you siringe shooting skills

Incels should be allowed to jerk their cocks in public and cum on women

A for effort, but there must be a more high IQ way of doing this, swapping the sperm samples in an IVF clinic or something