Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just speak good English, bro! Ladies love well-spoken men, bro!

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
While jestermaxxers are trying to come up with an eloquent Shakespearean quote, I remember back in the day we had some foreign exchange students at my high school. Of course, the chadly ones were always surrounded by females even though these chads barely spoke the language. JFL

That cope is so retarded.

Chad can say "ooga booga chad want sex" and get laid

Exactly.
Chads don't need to learn any language.

You can learn a difficult exotic language and go to that country just to be cucked by chad who doesn't even know how to say hello

Exactly.
Chads don't need to learn any language.

You can learn a difficult exotic language and go to that country just to be cucked by chad who doesn't even know how to say hello

So true. SEAmaxxers on suicide watch.

Holes will choose mute chad over polyglot non chad anyday.

While jestermaxxers are trying to come up with an eloquent Shakespearean quote, I remember back in the day we had some foreign exchange students at my high school. Of course, the chadly ones were always surrounded by females even though these chads barely spoke the language. JFL
Shit man u from brazil? How many beheadings have u seen

Holes will choose mute chad over polyglot non chad anyday.

Mute chad = awwww, poor thing, he needs love and compassion

Polyglot incel = ewwww, what a looser, get a life or someting... tee hee
Shit man u from brazil? How many beheadings have u seen

No, live in the US. My user name is to honor the greatest truecel in human history: BrazilianSigma from r/inceltears

Chad can have no mouth and still slay

Ignorance is a virtue in 2019. The more eloquent and educated you sound, the more it will hurt you with foids.

Chad could literally just mutter "Bobs" and their tops would fly off the next second.