Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just some thoughts on Bianca Devins

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I have nothing better to do, so I decided to look into Bianca Devins

I already had some prior knowledge of her from this site, I mostly skimmed over it but I got the general idea. E-girl had a simp, she moved on from him and he killed her

I decided to find a youtube video about it, I thought I could half watch it half listen to it in the background.

Now I already had some presumptions about the videos content, I imagined it would follow my prior knowledge above, that they would mention how she completely led this guy on, how much of a bitch she was, while still condemning the act of murder.

However 5 minutes in I was bewildered

The video continuously harped on about Bianca Devin's struggling with mental issues, how she turned to the internet for comfort and companionship, the video proceeded to victimise her further talking about how she was "trolled" online

I'm sure this "trolling" was not all that serious, just the usual hazing women get online as well as betas orbiting and trying to get in her pants under the pre tense of "trolling"

Halfway through the video, I realised i was duped.

The case of Bianca Devins was another lie among mainstream sources, what was originally a case of a vapid mentally ill e-girl attracting her own demise with her own degenerative actions, it had been warped in to a gynocentric pity piece for a dead whore and the video completely fails to touch on the biological reasons about why the murder had occured in the first place

I had to search up Bianca Devins on this site to get the REAL story on what happened, I even saw a thread of a fellow user here, who commented on a different youtube video which was equally gynocentric and misrepresentative

Truly Bianca Devins was an e-whore, she existed in online spaces such as 4chan and discord, these spaces are filled with countless desperate thirsty simps for women to toy with

I needn't really explain further, she played god and used these men as toys for her own whims and desires

The youtube documentary implies that the killer was a creep who would call himself her boyfriend, it implied Bianca Devins never saw the killer as more than a friend, even though they had sex :feelstastyman:

Ultimately her mental illness lead to her demise

These screenshots reveal some truth of the female nature unmasked, and a failure of thousands of years evolution

The screenshots above are why if a normie approaches a female on the street, he will probably be told by the female she has a boyfriend

Women more often than not are not physically capable of defending themselves against men, truth kills so they must lie

However I believe since Bianca Devins was a little mentally ill and non NT these inhibitions were absent in her brain, I observe this too with my own non NT mother

It might be easy for a simp or bluepilled cuck to rationalise the images above in multiple ways, I am sure one way they may attempt to rationalise it is by saying "Thats just the mental illness talking, deep down Bianca and other women are gentle and the empathetic gender" :soy:

But this simply is not true, what I have observed is that a non NT female is a female with the mask unveiled, their true hypergamous, evil, callous and selfish nature is laid bare

Of course in this case she crossed paths with an individual who was also a little unwell (you attract what you are)

I believe this man was fueled with heartache and anger

And also fueled by her fucking TEASING

His act was absolutely motivated as a sort of sexual reclamation and revenge, I suppose like giving her a parting kiss, a kiss of death

Me personally, I do not think I am a violent individual

However if I was led on by a hot young girl, with kinks like this, and I was heartbroken enough I believe I would also commit an act similar to this for the reasons above

Sadly I think the killer is also a victim in a sort of fucked up way

@BlackCel_from_ZA @abuincelalaustrali @Fat Link @SandNiggerKANG @ilieknothing @wasted12years @Mecoja @DarkStarDownBad

deserved it tbh, what a bitch

JFL, I didn’t know she had sex with the guy. This makes soys even more braindead, the ones that bring this up

I just find it really distasteful how misrepresented it all is, I think death is an extreme but natural consequence, she certainly caused her own demise, however is her mental illness the real cause, or the dark nature deep within all women?

I think theres a real teaching moment within this case for the whole human race, thats completely missed, glossed over and then reframed as your average "man bad & woman victim" murder case
JFL no she was just retarded and thought she can take advantage of people without consequences
Admittedly I did not extensively dig in to the very specifics, the mental illness is a logical conclusion I have drawn from

1. The source of the soy YT video, while it ultimately misrepresents the truth, I don't think this part would be false

2. She had a single mother as a parent

3. Her online presence, she seems like the typical somewhat mentally unwell egirl

4. Women are meant to hide this part of themselves biologically or die
JFL, I didn’t know she had sex with the guy. This makes soys even more braindead, the ones that bring this up
Thats what I saw from a screenshot relating to her somewhere on .is I think it was one of her discord or snapchat messages or something but yeah, I honestly think what he did was an act of sort of sexual reclamation as well as vengeance

observed is that a non NT female is a female with the mask unveiled, their true hypergamous, evil, callous and selfish nature is laid bare

Of course in this case she crossed paths with an individual who was also a little unwell (you attract what you are)

:bigbrain::bigbrain:

inb4 u end up on IT OP

She was a nobody who early enough found out the power of owning a vagina has over desperate horny men. She enjoyed using her pussy to troll those simps, to get powertrips. Unfortunately for her she fucked with a wrong lunatic, dude was mentally ill.
:yes:reaped what she sow, nothing of value was lost.

inb4 u end up on IT OP
For the truth? Gladly

I truly believe the case of Bianca Devins is an insightful tragedy that everyone could learn from due to being bluepilled

I think this case fits one of those hypothetical scenarios of "if you could show everyone in the world one thing, what would it be?"

I would show them this for a variety of reasons, to understand how to parent our children, and to understand our own human nature so that tragedies could be avoided, and society could flourish and prosper with everyone having healthy fulfilling relationships, not toying with multiple people online, tugging their strings like a puppetmaster for your own amusement

She was a nobody who early enough found out the power of owning a vagina has over desperate horny men. She enjoyed using her pussy to troll those simps, to get powertrips. Unfortunately for her she fucked with a wrong lunatic, dude was mentally ill.
Great way to put it, admittedly I find a slight sense of happiness when I see the torment of these foids cut short like this

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Serves the toilet right tbh. If only this rule could apply to the vast majority of toilets, we would be living in paradise unfortunately karma is a bitch

View attachment 1183840

His act was absolutely motivated as a sort of sexual reclamation and revenge, I suppose like giving her a parting kiss, a kiss of death

Me personally, I do not think I am a violent individual

However if I was led on by a hot young girl, with kinks like this, and I was heartbroken enough I believe I would also commit an act similar to this for the reasons above

Sadly I think the killer is also a victim in a sort of fucked up way

@BlackCel_from_ZA @abuincelalaustrali @Fat Link @SandNiggerKANG @ilieknothing @wasted12years @Mecoja @DarkStarDownBad
I would grape her, that tag under her pfp is horrendous :feelswhat: their literally asking to be graped by a sub 5 male, no remorse from me jfl.

@lonelysince2006 should make a video on it if he can to spread the message about the truth of what unfolded in this.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Serves the toilet right tbh. If only this rule could apply to the vast majority of toilets, we would be living in paradise unfortunately karma is a bitch
Her personality was probably horrible, so ironically in the eyes of the bluepill she got what she deserved
I would grape her, that tag under her pfp is horrendous :feelswhat: their literally asking to be graped by a sub 5 male, no remorse from me jfl.
The whole knife kink thing or whatever, this is definitely a foid that was "asking for it" in a sense, I dont think bluepilled cucks would ever understand that but it's clear Bianca Devins was a whore

I doubt it was him she was talking to in that screenshot

I doubt it was him she was talking to in that screenshot
I think she said she had sex with the killer, but she has also had sex with several other guys

my thoughts on bianca devins:

hahahahaha

When I clicked this thread, I was thinking of Bianca Stone (not the poet.) I had never heard of this foid before.

Knowing this makes her death so fucking satisfying