Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just soldiermaxx bro

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Normiecel most certainly getting cucked while In the army

Picky. He could probably achieve his girlfriend's dream look if he lost face fat anyway.

IT won't touch this

IT won't touch this

Picky. He could probably achieve his girlfriend's dream look if he lost face fat anyway.

Lol. That's what normal soldiers look like though. They're not in there to be models. They're in there to be stone cold killers.

The average Gyrene/GI is only 5,8ft (whites included). The average squaddie is only 5,9ft again whites included. The average red/ Russian army tankie is only 5,5-5,7ft approx or so I've heard.

They're not all Chris Hemsworth in 12 strong. Ps. The real 12 strong looked akin to the let down this woman is complaining about.

I'd take an Incel die hard combatant covering my arse over an Adonis Chad who is as wet behind the ears as the cunts he's made over the years.

i am done with foids even i get in to army it will be for myself, vidya, sex dolls, good food and no one telling me shit. fuk foids . paycheck and pensions+ neetbux i will be rich incel

Just die for Israel theory.

over for militarycels

They want uniformed Chads

She 100% got her views on the military from watching Hollywood movies. FUCKING HOLLYWOOD FUC JEWS GAS JEW KILL KIKES XD.

Lol. That's what normal soldiers look like though. They're not in there to be models. They're in there to be stone cold killers.

The average Gyrene/GI is only 5,8ft (whites included). The average squaddie is only 5,9ft again whites included. The average red/ Russian army tankie is only 5,5-5,7ft approx or so I've heard.

They're not all Chris Hemsworth in 12 strong. Ps. The real 12 strong looked akin to the let down this woman is complaining about.

I'd take an Incel die hard combatant covering my arse over an Adonis Chad who is as wet behind the ears as the cunts he's made over the years.
It's all about looks for them. :feelstastyman:

To make things worse (at least in Asia), there was a korean military drama series which was extremely popular a few years back.

soldiers are cucks, that's all there is to it

I have read stories of soldiers' wives going to clubs and cheating on them while they are deployed. There are people who specifically chase those MILFs even. Being a soldier is beyond cucked. You are both throwing your life in danger for some politician's personal gain and also getting cucked for no benefit.