Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just social donation maxxx bro

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
But if an ethnic donates he would be seen as a filthy oppressor

That foidlet and her mother just want the money they don't give a fuck about who donates

They probably can't even see who is donating and there getting free money anyways so they don't care about the race of the person donating. And even then race plays very little role in overall SMV why do you have to make everything about muh JBW and muh racepill.

It's some foidlet and her mother trying to get free money it has nothing to do with race take your meds nigger
I never came with race bullshit, you are just making things up in the fly to turn this into another drama bullshit for your enjoyment.
Again. meds you fucker

Nigger can't even remember 14 minutes ago :feelshaha:
Retard that is not JBW shit, and see the fucking vid it has a coomskin on it so I pointed something derived from the vid

Retard that is not JBW shit, and see the fucking vid it has a coomskin on it so I pointed something derived from the vid
Ok but why would they care about the race of the donator? They just want free money.

Ok but why would they care about the race of the donator? They just want free money.
ok but why does the gringo motherfucker have to hog the spotlight like the bitch he is
then again, I highly doubt slutinas would let brown incels interview them

Well those are usually the only people in there countries to interview them so probably not
News flash: They don't let brown males approach them no matter how hideous and looksmatched these foids are, they feel entitled to white cock and refuse to speak to their males.
This is the actual JBW that you forcefully derailed this thread into, not my original post.

they feel entitled to white cock and refuse to speak to their males.
This is the actual JBW that you forcefully derailed this thread into, not my original post.
Keep spamming your cuckold fetish posts on this forum faggot. Stop posting JBW cuckold fantasy threads/posts and I will stop arguing with you about it.

Keep spamming your cuckold fetish posts on this forum faggot. Stop posting JBW cuckold fantasy threads/posts and I will stop arguing with you about it.
Because I do not, honestly you are the living definition of rent free

Because I do not, honestly you are the living definition of rent free
Screenshot 2023 09 18 214430

:feelsseriously::feelsugh:

it's over because of your childish mentality, not out of your physique you utter retard
:soy::redpill:
Nigger sounds like fucking Hamza. :soy: "just stop being a childish Jeffery bro". Also it is over because of my face not my muh "childish mentality" you dumb bluepilled nigger.

:soy::redpill:
Nigger sounds like fucking Hamza. :soy: "just stop being a childish Jeffery bro". Also it is over because of my face not my muh "childish mentality" you dumb bluepilled nigger.
hahaha keep making excuses you coomskin closeted faggot

hahaha keep making excuses you coomskin closeted faggot
:soy::redpill:: Keep making excuses bro just buy my 999.99 dollar rizz course and you will be slaying slutinas in no time. Also "closeted faggot" are interesting words coming from somebody who has fetish for literal shit and for men of other races fucking his foids.

:soy::redpill:: Keep making excuses bro just buy my 999.99 dollar rizz course and you will be slaying slutinas in no time. Also "closeted faggot" are interesting words coming from somebody who has fetish for literal shit and for men of other races fucking his foids.
hahahaha, your seethe is unreal, I am just showering with your tears rn

hahahaha, your seethe is unreal, I am just showering with your tears rn
Wojak mask

>ha ha ha this whitecel is seething he totally isn't just laughing about how pathetic and retarded I am while I cry about how I believe him and his evil gang of whitecels are fucking my foids.

Wojak mask

>ha ha ha this whitecel is seething he totally isn't just laughing about how pathetic and retarded I am while I cry about how I believe him and his evil gang of whitecels are fucking my foids.
Baby Thank You GIF

His 70 IQ spic brain couldn't think of a comeback so he had to respond with a random gif like he does with every thread which requires you to have an IQ above 70 to understand :feelskek:

His 70 IQ spic brain couldn't think of a comeback so he had to respond with a random gif like he does with every thread which requires you to have an IQ above 70 to understand :feelskek:
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

rent free idiot