Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just snifmaxx bro

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Why the hell do women smell so good?
There are some female colleagues at work who smell really good, every time they walk past me I sniff hard af. Sometimes I sniff their jacket in the upstairs locker room as well. Its life fuel for me

I sniff foids I walk pass all the time.
I'd assume it's just deodorant or perfume they're putting on.

IDK man, I think its also some natural female scent. Even pillows, bed sheets etc smell good after women sleep on them

Prime aged foids smell good even when they're sweaty and dirty. I once stayed alone in a hot room (BR summer + no air conditioner or fan) with a teenage girl barely over puberty and the feminine smell of her sweaty body was just delicious. I wish I could lick her entire body.

Prime aged foids smell good even when they're sweaty and dirty. I once stayed alone in a hot room (BR summer + no air conditioner or fan) with a teenage girl barely over puberty and the feminine smell of her sweaty body was just delicious. I wish I could lick her entire body.
Bonerfuel

IDK man, I think its also some natural female scent. Even pillows, bed sheets etc smell good after women sleep on them
Mate, us blokes smell the same to women. It’s pheromones

Women smell like a fish and roast beef sandwich with extra mayo.

wowee :feelsohh:

Just use half a bottle of perfume everyday theory. For femcels :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Don't get fooled by the pheromones

They use 2000$ perfume that Chadlite boyfriend bought them thinking they'll never cheat that way.