Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just snapped at my mother lol

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
My mother came into my room and started to nag me and piss me off telling me she did not want me in the house, this is a common thing she will say to me since i have been LDAR lately.
I have been so depressed and shitty the past week so I snapped at my mother for the first time in weeks.
First calmly I tried to say "Get out of my room" But I was just so pissed that I yelled out "NOW!" at the end. She tried to get in some last snide remark that I did not bother listening to but I think I scared her because she scurried out of my room lol.

I am sure alot of people on here have nagging mothers though, shit gets old and no matter how stoic I try to be or whatever. There will inevitably come the odd day where I snap or something

Good work
Thanks but now I have to cook myself dinner.
No supper for me :feelshaha:
JFL its like im still a child or something.

Thanks but now I have to cook myself dinner.
No supper for me :feelshaha:
JFL its like im still a child or something.
You should already learn how to cook at some point u will have to cook for yourself and maybe u will cook better than ur mom too

You should already learn how to cook at some point u will have to cook for yourself and maybe u will cook better than ur mom too
I know how to cook so it is fine but usually I just freeload off of my mother, she will make more than enough food tonight but she will not allow me to eat any since I dared raise my voice at her (which she does to me and my father all the time)
JFL Even my house is a matriarchy

My mother came into my room and started to nag me and piss me off telling me she did not want me in the house, this is a common thing she will say to me since i have been LDAR lately.
I have been so depressed and shitty the past week so I snapped at my mother for the first time in weeks.
First calmly I tried to say "Get out of my room" But I was just so pissed that I yelled out "NOW!" at the end. She tried to get in some last snide remark that I did not bother listening to but I think I scared her because she scurried out of my room lol.

I am sure alot of people on here have nagging mothers though, shit gets old and no matter how stoic I try to be or whatever. There will inevitably come the odd day where I snap or something
I'm so lucky that my mother respects me being a NEET.

I'm so lucky that my mother respects me being a NEET.
Wow, do you never get nagged at all?
My mother is not always on my case about it but she will sometimes, if we ever have a disagreement then she will bring it up to try hurt me too.

Wow, do you never get nagged at all?
My mother is not always on my case about it but she will sometimes, if we ever have a disagreement then she will bring it up to try hurt me too.
She used too, but when I got medically diagnosed with autism, schizophrenia, and extreme fucking anxiety, she's felt guilty ever since.

She used too, but when I got medically diagnosed with autism, schizophrenia, and extreme fucking anxiety, she's felt guilty ever since.
Oh ok I see well it makes sense if you have some mental issues, in my case there is technically nothing wrong with me so my mother does not accept it.

I liked my dad more than my mom for the same reason. My mom’s harassment was never ending.

Get out of my room NOW! I am a SURGEON! I AM a SURGEON!

I liked my dad more than my mom for the same reason. My mom’s harassment was never ending.
Yeah my dad can be overall more chill and he never nags me, maybe as a man he gets it a little more.
But when my dad gets angry then he is going to be angry for awhile and he holds a grudge like a woman, ironically my mother never holds a grudge about something for more than a day.

Your mother Is still a Woman after all .

Society should force man into their Own homes so they can lern Independence " And Not Be nagged around .