Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just smoked a cigarette.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
What's the appeal? That was just like a negative experience for me.

Ask @NoIdeaWhatToDo

its a drug releases dopamine helps me cope and shit +u die faster so thats nice

Ask @NoIdeaWhatToDo
I had the same experience. Tried it and hated it.

E3fa40fb466263014645b3dbd65fe747

I have to try it too to check the appeal for myself

Listen to Viktor Tsoi summer is ending while smoking it and its snowing down and your in the forest, You will understand.

Lier! Show us you're butt!

You cigarettehaving smokemaxxer!

Probably a fake candy cigarette!

It's over. You are now addicted

Enjoy your unending cravings and destroyed lungs

smoke a blunt instead

Yes not only are you depressed you will have cancer
cope, mfs that smoke live till their 70's and 80's without any problems. Also smoking 1 or 2 blunts a day isnt gonna give you cancer thats an exaggeration

I dont get it either ive tried it a few times and it felt like inhaling the smoke from a grill

Survivorship bias. Those are the ones that survived

You can't be serious
theres not a single study that says weed causes cancer. Matter of fact cannabis used medically can even treat some forms of cancer

theres not a single study that says weed causes cancer. Matter of fact cannabis used medically can even treat some forms of cancer
Oh shit I thought you were talking about cigarettes

Now I feel dumdum

Oh shit I thought you were talking about cigarettes
i dont smoke cigarettes its a waste of money and retarded. Like ure spending money to smoke and not even get high like whats even the point?

i dont smoke cigarettes its a waste of money and retarded. Like ure spending money to smoke and not even get high like whats even the point?
Facts

Survivorship bias. Those are the ones that survived
cigarettes don't cause cancer, this is jewish propaganda. smoking cigarettes has massive health benefits which jews try to suppress us from knowing. triangle)

cigarettes don't cause cancer, this is jewish propaganda. smoking cigarettes has massive health benefits which jews try to suppress us from knowing. triangle)
Spoken like a true ZOGbot

empties your wallet, awful for your lungs. you'll be gassed out all the damn time and snore a lot.

you won't work out as much or work out at all

however its nice to have one cigarette when you're feeling super depressed and at an empty parking lot

like in this situation where this homeless blackcel is at an empty parking lot at night all be himself

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iWMrnVQGZw

No. Doing it for the energy + feel good + aromatase inhibitor
You don't have muchexperiences with cigarettes. That's probably why you didn't enjoy your first time