Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just smashed my wireless gaming mouse

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I woke up today feeling good until I went on my computer and started playing mordhau. Which then my wireless mouse kept disconnecting for whatever fucking reason getting me killed over and over again. It constantly does this which pisses me off so fucking much. I’ve only had this mouse for 4 months and it’s been doing this shit for the past month now. I’ve finally had enough of its bullshit and picked up the mouse and threw it on the ground as hard as I could and stomped on it. Now I need to get a new fucking mouse which I want to do today but I can’t because it’s mother’s day of fucking course so all the stores are currently closed in my town. It’s funny because every time I need to go out to buy something ( which is pretty rare ) it just so happens to be a holiday.

Last edited:
God just smashed my mf face when I was born.

smashes me

i also got wireless mouse and doesnt do this maybe it was the battery br0

JFL @ using a wireless mouse, especially for gaming. Why the fuck would you want delayed mouse action that is bound to get fucked up and stop working over time and not only that you have to buy batteries and shit? Wireless mouses are a fucking scam. Sorry OP but you deserved it with your stupidity.

wireless mice are a huge cope tbh get a good wired one.
I used to have a wireless one and it was kinda shit

My wireless mouse is as annoying as shit.

I envy you for being able to enjoy yourself at least. I can't even play games anymore. They feel so shallow, no matter what I try. Shit in fact all my life activities are becoming increasingly shallow. Except posting on this forum ironically, it's the only thing that makes me feel better in life.

JFL @ using a wireless mouse, especially for gaming. Why the fuck would you want delayed mouse action that is bound to get fucked up and stop working over time and not only that you have to buy batteries and shit? Wireless mouses are a fucking scam. Sorry OP but you deserved it with your stupidity.
Yeah I’m no longer using wireless mouses tbh
smashes me

i also got wireless mouse and doesnt do this maybe it was the battery br0
I doubt the battery was low. It’s been doing that shit for about a month now
I envy you for being able to enjoy yourself at least. I can't even play games anymore. They feel so shallow, no matter what I try. Shit in fact all my life activities are becoming increasingly shallow. Except posting on this forum ironically, it's the only thing that makes me feel better in life.
Gaming in this generation fucking sucks ngl tbh. All the good games keep getting delayed and all there is is online games which I suck at.

Last edited:
At least you took initiative.

lol @ playing vidya with a wireless mouse

I personally hate playing vidya with a wireless mouse. The batteries are wasted and sometimes run out while I'm playing a round of TF2.

yeah wireless mouses are horrible wireless headphones too

my wireless mouse works fine. better than wired ones