Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just sleep theory

Volcel if not sleepmaxxing.

Anyone should sleep as much as they can anyways

what do i do if i have chronic insomnia?

Dis is y u inkler

849E2378 9CE0 4DDE B6B6 BB8326A4071A

Indeed helps to improve looks more normies, with shitty sleep rhythm you look like a corpse after a few months. But again: A tip from a normie for normies, nothing that could benefit us.

unironically yes.

not being able to sleep makes my face uglier. i already have bug eyes, dark eye circles + visible veins on both of my eyes.
I’ll go sleepmaxxing now

Tbh sleeping is a legit theory not even gonna lie.

I fucking love sleeping. If only I learned how to have lucid dreams more often I would have no issue with spending the majority of my time sleeping. I would sleep 16h a day only waking up for work. Damn I wish I could do that. Cut all the stupid fucking filler part of life before death and replace it with a world of my making? Yes please. Real, not real, makes no difference. It's all just signals in our brain until it rots away.

Greetings user on the internet. I have reached a conclusion on why you struggle with intimacy.

If I could sleep on command everything would be so much easier.

Sleeping more is actually good adivice, Too many cunts with bags under their eyes,

That r*dditor wants us to sleep, for good.

I hate sleep. Makes my back hurt. I drink BANG (cake flavor) instead. Mixing 5 hours max of sleep with tons of caffeine makes me feel comfortably numb.

Sleeping is the best parts of being alive with the best parts of being dead.

It's fantastic.

unironically yes.

not being able to sleep makes my face uglier. i already have bug eyes, dark eye circles + visible veins on both of my eyes.
I think it's cope, I have dark circles and they aren't going anywhere even if I sleep good and at same time

I wish I could sleep and die the most peaceful way to go.

The only real way to cure manletism is through a permanent sleep

Guy claims to have height problems at 5'6" he height mogs me by 2-3" jfl, never even began

Can't wait to sleep permanently

Dawg, I SLEEP 12 FUCKING HOURS A DAY.
Surely, SURELY that's enough.

Normalscum are running out of advice for us

Sleepmaxxing is good cope since you can actually dream of having a gf.

Just take a shower bro, Just get a haircut bro, Just be confident bro, Just sleep bro. JFL, they all have their own unique retarded bluepilled advices.

Sleepmaxxing is the best cope ever. Feeling anxious and depressed? Take some meds or supplements and knock yourself out.

Try to avoid alcohol as much as you can as far as coping.

No sleep for your looks or height

Going to sleep rn

When I fall asleep I want to be completely zonked. Knocked out.