Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “Just sing during a class presentation in front of her, bro”

why would u willingly humiliate yourself like that. That song isn't even funny anymore its so overused and stale, these retards are so socially unaware its sad to be honest.

I would walk out of class if my classmates started doing this

They deserve their membership at r/IncelTears.

And his man boobs are showing, it’s so over

This is a good chunk of Zoomers. They genuinely are so clueless as to how society works that to them this is how girls will begin to like you while she gags on her quarterback boyfriend's penis.

This is self-public shaming

And yet they all still mog teenage me

@mental_out and his merry men

If you went to high school in the late 2010’s you’ll know this type of kid. Socially inept and oblivious morons who think they’re funny because, no matter what you’re talking about, they will somehow find a way to shove reddit tier internet memes into the conversation. That’s all they do. They have no social skills. They’re like aliens who use reddit as a reference to understand what it is to be human.

If you went to high school in the late 2010’s you’ll know this type of kid. Socially inept and oblivious morons who think they’re funny because, no matter what you’re talking about, they will somehow find a way to shove reddit tier internet memes into the conversation. That’s all they do. They have no social skills. They’re like aliens who use reddit as a reference to understand what it is to be human.
Also the fat cel is so unaware socially that he doesn’t realize his man boobs are very Prominent in that the shirt when he’s posing like that

Anyone else would have worn a dark shirt or something to not allow that to happen

Memes have had a devastating effect on the youth.

Memes have had a devastating effect on the youth.
I watched this video at least 50 times today. I fucking cry laughing watching the MAnlet try desperately to Hide under his hand and when he cant take it anymore he ditches his group
:feelsgah::feelskek:

that little man is cringing to death lmao

Doubt it. What kind of school did you go to that allowed you To just walk out of class ?
The school wouldn't let me, the teachers I had are either just wimps or would understand my reason for leaving. Besides it's not like they can physically stop me

The school wouldn't let me, the teachers I had are either just wimps or would understand my reason for leaving. Besides it's not like they can physically stop me
You didn’t have security guards in the hallways? I guess you could try to dodge them by running to bathroom or something. I just remember it being difficult getting somewhere without being accosted by a guard

You didn’t have security guards in the hallways? I guess you could try to dodge them by running to bathroom or something. I just remember it being difficult getting somewhere without being accosted by a guard
Guards? Is your school a literal fucking prison?

Never before have I heard of a school with guards, what country are you in?
Usa and they were just unarmed Security guards. They basically monitored the halls to make sure no one was skipping class. You had to show them a bathroom pass signed by teacher if they caught you. If not you get suspended

did you have this?

Usa and they were just unarmed Security guards. They basically monitored the halls to make sure no one was skipping class. You had to show them a bathroom pass signed by teacher if they caught you. If not you get suspended

did you have this?
Nope, only thing close to hall monitors were teachers going from one class to another. And they would just trust your word. I'm also in canada so that may add a difference in how schools are allowed to be run

They should have killed everyone in the room for their presentation tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back