Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just shower bro. Meanwhile Chad:

We are rotting and showering while chad is stretching our looksmatches :feelsree:

Volcel if you don't rancidmaxx tbh

Foids would rather have a Chad with hobo-hygiene than a perfectly groomed incel.

Sooner or later this smelly Chad will give her an STD or something :feelshaha:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
"He is good looking" of course it's literally the first thing she mentioned, so much for the personality
Sooner or later this smelly Chad will give her an STD or something :feelshaha:
she'll still love him :feelsclown:

Just look at these articles:
  1. “How do I tell my boyfriend he needs to wipe more?”
  2. Real chads don't wipe their butt-holes.
  3. It's so common that now feminists are labelling it as "septic masculinity"
  4. They want us to make our butt-holes wiped.
Remember, the comments are from women complaining about their bfs/husbands.

After reading those articles, I am feeling very depressed.

I came to the realization that "ass wiping is a major cope".

A 9/10 blonde chad who never wipes his ass after taking shit with a turd riddled butt-hole surrounded by buzzing flies won't have any problem getting laid. Where a 5'2" 2/10 butt-ugly curry who thoroughly washes his butt-hole on the squirting hot-spring of the old faithful geyser at Yellowstone national park 10 times a day will never be able to get any shit.

JFL @ ass-wipercels.

Never began.
Chudur-Budur Pill. :whitepill:

Foids would rather have a Chad with hobo-hygiene than a perfectly groomed incel.

You already know he is Chad since she doesnt even wanna complain. If it was a normie she wouldve cucked him then shamed him when he finds out :lul:

You already know he is Chad since she doesnt even wanna complain. If it was a normie she wouldve cucked him then shamed him when he finds out :lul:
how often are you showering?

And she trying to find hope :feelskek:
If it was a normie, she would have just left him, and or blamed some rape shit on him.
But Chad?
she will fight for it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The state of Women

It's crazy how huge of an authority Chad has simply because of his looks to the point where woman is scared to say something to not insult his feelings while she would with pleasure walk over a sub 5 like a dog and laugh about it.

It's crazy how huge of an authority Chad has simply because of his looks to the point where woman is scared to say something to not insult his feelings while she would with pleasure walk over a sub 5 like a dog and laugh about it.

To be fair, she says he showers every time they meet

I laughed out loud. The werewolf Chad. Peemaxx theory.:feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsLSD:
They’re literally their Gods.