Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just shoot your shot bro" "whats the worse that can happen bro" then this happens:

TheyCallMeDSP

TheyCallMeDSP

Greycel
0% - Verbal Not ID related

What do you mean 'worse' nothing bad happened to that dude, he bounced afterward to get a coffee and forgot about it in 5 minutes.

KYS FAGGOT OP

What do you mean 'worse' nothing bad happened to that dude, he bounced afterward to get a coffee and forgot about it in 5 minutes.

KYS FAGGOT OP
Lol that went fast :feelskek:

Honda makes good vehicles

KYS FAGGOT OP
People don't handle rejection very well, so as an incel you should know right?

Who the fuck started this pick up culture shit. this is the most childish shit acmam can ever do. How degrading.

WHO ENTERTAINED THE IDEA?.
Images 3

People don't handle rejection very well, so as an incel you should know right?
:feelstastyman:

Faggots that haven't ever approached a foid because they are scared of rejection should be forever faggot incels forever. And that's the end of it.

:feelstastyman:

Faggots that haven't ever approached a foid because they are scared of rejection should be forever faggot incels forever. And that's the end of it.
I did so I'd know what it's like to be rejected. So either you actually never tried yourself or a girl didn't reject your romantic/sexual advances.

Its ovER if you approach. Chad does not need to approach.

Its ovER if you approach. Chad does not need to approach.
It's over if you don't get any IOIs. i.e. you're inkel. Normies have to approach but they atleast get IOIs from time to time

Who the fuck started this pick up culture shit
this is the most childish shit acmam can ever do
How degrading
basically the theory "if you don't talk to women you won't have a chance at a relationship with them" is pretty solid

obviously guys who are awkward won't have the best insights to how to do it

you have to manufacture reasons if it doesn't come naturally

basically the theory "if you don't talk to women you won't have a chance at a relationship with them" is pretty solid

obviously guys who are awkward won't have the best insights to how to do it

you have to manufacture reasons if it doesn't come naturally
You may want to talk to females all you want but if THEY don't want to talk to you it's pointless kek :feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek:

You may want to talk to females all you want but if THEY don't want to talk to you it's pointless kek
correct, but since you don't know for 100% accuracy whether or not they do, it's still worth some attempts

even if 99.99% likely they aren't interested due to your sub-chad looks

stop being racist:lasereyes:

True that
Actually I should rephrase my point.
There being a >0% likelihood of success giving an attempt "worth" might give the impression it is "worthwhile" and I don't want to say that.

if it's something like a <0.01% likelihood of positivity then even if there were no negative consequences besides the sting of rejection, it's worth questioning if it is a worthwhile investment of your personal time.

Given that >1% of more negative consequences (reports you to police, her BF beats you up, she shames you on social media) even if rejection itself didn't bother you and you did not value your time, it's still probably a net negative and not a good idea to do.