Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just shave your head bro!

Thank fuck I just hopped on finasteride

himsad2-8870.png

girls love that shit

Over for Megamindcels

Images 4

How does one not rope looking like that @ 20?

Hurts. I can't even go bald my head is formed like a rhombus.

someone invite him to this site

Dear God lmao

Over.

his head shape... damn...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also take into account he is white, blue eyes, strong jawline, good chin, decent nose, clear skin, yet he still looks so terrible just from having no hair.

Also take into account he is white, blue eyes, strong jawline, good chin, decent nose, clear skin, yet he still looks so terrible just from having no hair.
Mogs me.

hair=face?

At least they gave him a good advice to get far more defined eyebrows, you'll obviously need that if you're bald. But it won't help him.

Unironically mogs me.

2 months ain't shit. Full results aren't seen til about 2 years.
Holy fuck, I though I would have a full result in less than one year, fuck, well I will continue to use it's better than doing nothing

How to make my day.
When I see fags like him on the street, it's always priceless.

Well he looks better than he would if he had a nw4 combover.

If his IQ is below 140 he's a larper.

no one understand this anymore everyone is larper in august2018, full of failed normies and cucks that are trying to infiltrate to destroy this forum, ban then all right now

I would give 5 million women breast cancer if I could secure a NW2 (or better) with good density until my mid/late 30's

That's why I don't shave despite being nearly bald. I'd look like a fat cancer patient.

Meh, if he tattooed and thugmaxxed he’d slay.

I’ve decided that nothing is more powerful than tattoos and piercings for slaying. I’ve seen some truly subhuman guys get decent looksmatch foids with this technique.

Damn, I feel sorry for these bald cucks. They're some of the most delusional copers on this planet.

I just laughed for 30 minutes straight