Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just shave your head, bro! Women love bald guys!

It's over for Norwoodcels. Not even the prince of a first world country can get his balding fixed.

I'm getting on finasteride soon. idgaf if my dick falls off. i still have a full head of hair with a little recession.

Lmao time has not been kind to those two dudes

I pray to St. Blackops2cel every night that I don't end up becoming noticeably bald before I'm 40

>first one

Everytime. Lmao why are noodles so goddamn pathetic. That is a race that's been cucked to hell and back.

It doesn't matter bro just be rich, fit, and confident. Girls won't care about your hair.
*insert bald male model picture here*

Poor baldcels.

>im a white mans whore for young prince william he was FIIIINEE. 2 bad he’s bald now smh

https://twitter.com/teIegraphavenue

this bitch's profile is literally a living blackpill.

first tweet. >cant forget he’s 6’3

like just fucking die.

Baldcel checking in.

:feelsrope:

hair system niggaa
tbh the prince could get a hair system or a hair transplant, but i read that he wanted to bald "gracefully" and show the world you should accept your flaws. jfl

tbh the prince could get a hair system or a hair transplant, but i read that he wanted to bald "gracefully" and show the world you should accept your flaws. jfl
And he ended up providing to those who have the eyes to see valuable black pills. :feelzez:

nw2 at 21 checking in

:feelsrope:
Same, lol. I just slowly started thinning to nw3, i think. Also, under direct light i can see that i already have less-dense hair in all dht-sensetive areas, so there's pretty much a possibility i will look like this at age 25-27.

Attachments

• 6-2.jpg
    6-2.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 103
Same, lol. I just slowly started thinning to nw3, i think. Also, under direct light i can see that i already have less-dense hair in all dht-sensetive areas, so there's pretty much a possibility i will look like this at age 25-27.
Maybe try minoxidilceling if you have not given it a go already.

where are the fucking idiots who said girls will look past balding?

get it through your fucking head

girls will never overlook balding or being under 6', ever

not in even in 1 billion alternate universes

Maybe try minoxidilceling if you have not given it a go already.
Well, rogaine game is pretty legit, you need to looksmax at your "fertile" ages, and keep trying, no matter how you do it. So, MPB is only an excuse for volcels. I have far more serious problems, like manletism and small frame.

where are the fucking idiots who said girls will look past balding?

get it through your fucking head

girls will never overlook balding or being under 6', ever

not in even in 1 billion alternate universes
They always quote the same 5-6 hugely popular jacked, alpha male actors and think they have proven their point.

And he ended up providing to those who have the eyes to see valuable black pills. :feelzez:
yup brutal black pill. even if you placate people and try to say looks don't matter you still got shot down by the same people who would say confidence is all that matters.

But he still has a wife.

But he still has a wife.
Even worthier of notice is that he is going to be a king one day and one of the most known men of our time. If this much did not suffice then you really knew it was definitvelly over.

hes far from an incel anyway. also wtf @ the op pics, harry is going bald too

Attachments

• GettyImages-937380594-1f67359.jpg
    GettyImages-937380594-1f67359.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 117
Going from good looking to ugly must be one of the hardest black pills to shallow.

Imagine being so braindead that your entertainment comes from gossiping about complete strangers who don't even know (or give a fuck) you exist. Really not enough bullets for this world.

I still can't believe male-pattern balding hasn't been cured in 2018.
Though the toupees got really fucking advanced. You can't tell they are not real.