Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just shampoo and exercise bro: part 937257247

exercise cant fix bad facial bone structure

Imagine making a post for females exactly like this

Imagine the backlash. It wouldn't last a day on reddit

Also normies sure love telling other people what to do dont they? I'm not an autist. already do all of this. I dont need some cuck normie or tranny telling me this.

I'm gonna take a shower with these IT weirdo's daughters and use their vagana wetness as water

just buy a good shampoo bro

There's no shampoo for your face.

It's amazing how they think that none of us ever do any of this.

These guys would give excellent life advice to the ghetto poor.

Why do you want to complain about inequality and racism? So what if Chad gets legacy admissions to Andover and Harvard, and a job at daddy's company? There will always be someone richer than you. You should just shut up and accept the fact that life is unfair. You're not entitled to health insurance or a living wage, sweaty. Why don't you buy stocks?

already doing it you cocksucker normie

I genuinely have a better skin/hair care rotine than 90% of foids

With these exercises I grew a foot taller and my jaw bones were restructured, thanks kind Redditor! JFL.

You need to use shampoo when washing hair? s/

Meanwhile I'm here with psoriasis and cystic acne, but sure just wash your face bro :feelskek:

Planck's Constant IQ on display.

It is that simple for white fakecels in here

just have hygiene bro

retards need to swallow the GENETICS PILL

damn bro that's crazy I thought shampoo was to wash my balls jfl

It's amazing how they think that none of us ever do any of this.

These guys would give excellent life advice to the ghetto poor.

Why do you want to complain about inequality and racism? So what if Chad gets legacy admissions to Andover and Harvard, and a job at daddy's company? There will always be someone richer than you. You should just shut up and accept the fact that life is unfair. You're not entitled to health insurance or a living wage, sweaty. Why don't you buy stocks?

i mean you can open a brokerage account with $0 these days so buying a gold bull ETF or an index fund isn't really a bad idea, even if you're poor

beats a savings account with nearly 0% interest

i mean you can open a brokerage account with $0 these days so buying a gold bull ETF or an index fund isn't really a bad idea, even if you're poor

beats a savings account with nearly 0% interest

Index, yes

No ETFs if you don't know what you are doing

cool I did all of this.
Problem is that i’m still short. What can i do about that? What is the remedy for that?
Ohh i know! I should hang myself. That way i’ll be really high. :feelsrope:

You stupid cunt.

I'm doing everything that is said in this thread for more than 7 years and my look did not improve. Would you help me, IT???! ?!?!?.

if you look unattractive, unhealthy and unmanly, the regimen is more like taking in massive amounts of vitamins, eggs, red meat, fish, omega 3 oils, pumpkin seed oil, garlic and other natural T boosters, and hope for the best.
that is hope you get enough of a boost in T, hair density and general halo that you are perceived as human. this "use shampoo and stop drinking soda" shit doesn't even count as trying.

Index, yes

No ETFs if you don't know what you are doing

It's assuming gold goes up to 2500 and dollar goes to trash this year. But yeah, newbs should stay away.

I use quality shampoo, quality conditioner and apply argan oil on my hair
in term of skin care routine, I only do enzymatic peeling, moisturizer, occasional face masks and apply SPH 50+ sunscreen whenever I go out (I used to do skin lightening, anti-aging serums and other crazy shit, but I don't have any skin issues and it's a waste of money)
I used to run for exercise, but I don't do that anymore -- not worth the effort
in terms of diet, I've done whole-foods plant-based and I adhered to it religiously -- way more effort than most of these soyim can put into a diet
my diet is still healthy, but I don't see a point in avoiding pleasure for some abstract purity as long as I don't get fat or get health problems
his advice is cope btw, I snack and eat as much as possible, no point in restricting (restricting is the best way to experience the yo-yo effect) jfl just eat more unprocessed plants and cut calorie dense stuff like oil or soda if you start getting fat
I genuinely have a better skin/hair care rotine than 90% of foids

in term of skin care routine, I only do enzymatic peeling, moisturizer, occasional face masks and apply SPH 50+ sunscreen whenever I go out (I used to do skin lightening, anti-aging serums and other crazy shit, but I don't have any skin issues and it's a waste of money)
in terms of diet, I've done whole-foods plant-based and I adhered to it religiously -- way more effort than most of these soyim can put into a diet
my diet is still healthy, but I don't see a point in avoiding pleasure for some abstract purity as long as I don't get fat or get health problems
his advice is cope btw, I snack and eat as much as possible, no point in restricting (restricting is the best way to experience the yo-yo effect) jfl just eat more unprocessed plants and cut calorie dense stuff like oil or soda if you start getting fat

I'm a huge shill for Aesop products, not because I want to ascend, but because I like using them. They smell nice. Idk what argan oil is.

I prefer to have 4-6 small meals a day instead of 3 regular ones. I'm not sure whether this affects anything, am not a nutritionist.

>Cream and moisturizers
Just put jewish chemicals in your face bro!

Mogs my stinking balls

speaking of stinking balls, would you let a whore lick your balls
Images 33

No shampoo for your face
No exercise for your face
No fucking diet for your face.

I sort of feel bad for those cucks, a lot of what they say made sense 20-30 years ago, and what they're saying isn't directionally wrong even today.

It's just that if you built sone AI or ML model to predict SMV those variable would all be causal, but would have like 0.5% deterministic power in a real world open market.

The genetic factors have 99% determination, these cucks just can't get that shit

Don't get the reference

Thank god.
His pickle must rickle, I assume.
Ha.Ha.

Not to be confused with Don Rickles. Btw Jim Norton did an excellent impersonation of Don Rickles in his Brief appearance in "The Irishman".

Last edited:
speaking of stinking balls, would you let a whore lick your balls

No, not really.
When I ponder the Purpose of Fellatio while bathing in the mesmerizing arpeggio of a vangelis concerto, I wonder...
PeePee in...PooPoo?
Is my magnificent member strong enough to withstand the seasoned prowess of a suckling wench, or will it be severed and lost in the vacuum that is a dickwashers mouth?

These are the mysteries...

Donald in space

Home is the sailor
Home from the sea

and the Hunter
Home from the hill

No, not really.
When I ponder the Purpose of Fellatio while bathing in the mesmerizing arpeggio of a vangelis concerto, I wonder...
PeePee in...PooPoo?
Is my magnificent member strong enough to withstand the seasoned prowess of a suckling wench, or will it be severed and lost in the vacuum that is a dickwashers mouth?

These are the mysteries...

View attachment 304775

Home is the sailor
Home from the sea

and the Hunter
Home from the hill

Hell of a way to describe that you're scared of having your dick bitten off

They always gaslight about our looks. Oh you've seen pics and they're not ugly? Do they have Chad looks aka the floor to get sex? Then you're ugly.

Shampoo, a.k.a.:

- Paraben Derrivates (Anti-Androgen)
- Phtalate Derrivates (Anti-Androgen)
- Bisphenols (Estrogen, Anti-Androgen)

Thanks, Shlomo!

Imagine making a post for females exactly like this

Imagine the backlash. It wouldn't last a day on reddit

Also normies sure love telling other people what to do dont they? I'm not an autist. already do all of this. I dont need some cuck normie or tranny telling me this.
The thing is that advice is legit for females, since they are so low iq and suck at looksmaxxing.

Men will do all kinds of controversial and extreme things to looksmax, such generic shit is useless since he has definitely tried it already.

Bongo hongo

Gotcha, my liege.
And now, that the wind sits fair, lets fuck France, I want to meet my niggas in Paris, plough the french countryside...
you get my gallop