Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just self-improve bro

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

ill stay as doomer

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…I am Pagliacci.' Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

self-improvement is pure cuckery
even their positivity is a façade created not to bother other people - unless you're 5, you can have complex emotions and derive pleasure from things not considered "positive" e. g. there's nothing more pleasurable for me than listening to slow music on a rainy day and staying in the dream-like semi-sleeping state, but for the positivity faggots it's probably low energy and a waste of time

It’s over for oldcels

It’s over for many men.

Youngcels that don't self improve are purposefully dooming themselves forever. No it doesn't guarantee success but giving up does guarantee failure.

Self improvement is cope, unless you're fat

there's nothing more pleasurable for me than listening to slow music on a rainy day and staying in the dream-like semi-sleeping state
:feelsohh:

Self-improvement becomes suifuel when you do it for years and it yields no results in your interactions with foids. IT cucks would say "you're doing it wrong, just do it for yourself :)" and that's how I convinced myself to keep going for half a decade. Once I realized that even at my best I'm still repulsive to foids it destroyed me tbh.

Youngcels that don't self improve are purposefully dooming themselves forever. No it doesn't guarantee success but giving up does guarantee failure.
tbh this is how i feel, when i see these fucking teenagers and guys in their early 20s making no attempt to looksmax it irritates me