Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just self-improooove

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
That dude is obviously an incel in denial. I know this has been said ad infinitum but not one normie sexhaver who is desired by women would ever spend his time on reddit dissecting incel logic to make himself feel superior.

For free?
Women get love and sex for free. Even if redpill was right, which it isn’t, I’m not grinding my entire life away for decades just to get a taste of the kind of life women get just for existing

I do work out and wage cuck. I don't have an answer for how that could acutally lead to a turn around for me in fact statistically it won't, but atleast it means I get to better mock this stuff.

Women get love and sex for free. Even if redpill was right, which it isn’t, I’m not grinding my entire life away for decades just to get a taste of the kind of life women get just for existing
How many women are willingly going to have intercourse with men? Either we assume that a Chad had intercourse with 50% of the female population or either we assume that most women requiere a monetary exchange -betabuxxing- to let men have intercrouse with her, so, I cannot see how it can become for free.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g3skzm/why_incels_aspire_to_be_the_worst_people_possible/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g3skzm/why_incels_aspire_to_be_the_worst_people_possible/lry9nfd/

Even if you're not blackpilled and actually believe you can work yourself from subhuman to Chad, why the fuck would you bother? Did any roastie have to self-improve to get laid? Imagine spending 10 years in the gym just to get what 50% of the population gets for free :lul:

You would bother because if it works you can have upto everything in life, not just wohmen
I bothered, actually worked. Then I messed it up. The price of the mess up was my life :( cryingemoji

While the same ITards are talking about relationships and sex, they didn't "selfimproovementmaxx" and still have no hobbies or passion tho

That dude is obviously an incel in denial. I know this has been said ad infinitum but not one normie sexhaver who is desired by women would ever spend his time on reddit dissecting incel logic to make himself feel superior.
So true man. They're always autists or trannies or gay too

Kek it always makes me laugh seeing these retards go about this retarded "self-improooving" and shit. Chad and even normies don't have to mew, nofap or any of that cope shit to get what they have, they just existed

I always post pic related anytime someone brings up self-improooovement

it-never-began-v0-xtimspv0bpya1.png

How many women are willingly going to have intercourse with men? Either we assume that a Chad had intercourse with 50% of the female population or either we assume that most women requiere a monetary exchange -betabuxxing- to let men have intercrouse with her, so, I cannot see how it can become for free.
My point was WOMEN are the ones that get sex for free without any work. Women never have to pay to get laid. Most men have to pay with good looks/ money. Women just get sex for free from just existing

My point was WOMEN are the ones that get sex for free without any work. Women never have to pay to get laid. Most men have to pay with good looks/ money. Women just get sex for free from just existing
The thing is that sexual strategies are inversely opposite between the sexes. Most men only want to have access to those who give them the opportunity and women have a high supply of men but generally do not find what they want, except in market dynamics where Chad rotates a lot of women but is hardly awarded by one.

The basis here is that the woman exchanges sex for resources and wants, many times, to play a dual mating strategy, have a beta who pays for everything with dosed sex while breeding with Chad. That is the essence of the female sexual strategy because most women cannot claim Chad as a stable partner.

That's the point I want to make.

Self-improvement is the most pathetic cope I can think of, like just live your life and do your shit (if you don't want to live it doesn't matter too, you're not missing anything)
But never try to be anyone, never try

Normal looking people were just themselves, they never had to do anything, no improvement.