Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just searched up my psychopath chadlet hs bully on Foidbook.

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
Completely and total psychopath who'd constantly cycle between extreme courtesy and politeness, to screeching, hitting and tormenting everyone, his friends and gfs included. Probably the most well liked and popular kid in the whole school. He once even punched me for handing him him mathbook because his butt ugly bowlegged lisping gf thought I was looking at her funny, and the old hag teachers didnt punish him for it because they respected him for his dark triad traits.

He ended up becoming a balding, bespectacled, furry brony whos engaged to a mustachioed ftm tranny whos taller than him. He also stopped dying his hair blond and he ended being being a ginger. I love happy endings. :feelshaha::feelsXmas::panties::feelshaha:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652355354456.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652355354456.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 64
  • FB_IMG_1652356875233.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652356875233.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 62
  • FB_IMG_1652357588272.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652357588272.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 64
He once even punched me for handing him him mathbook because his butt ugly bowlegged lisping gf thought I was looking at her funny, and the old hag teachers didnt punish him for it because they respected him for his dark triad traits.

fucking faggot, he deserves to die this way

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Completely and total psychopath who'd constantly cycle between extreme courtesy and politeness, to screeching, hitting and tormenting everyone, his friends and gfs included. Probably the most well liked and popular kid in the whole school. He once even punched me for handing him him mathbook because his butt ugly bowlegged lisping gf thought I was looking at her funny, and the old hag teachers didnt punish him for it because they respected him for his dark triad traits.

He ended up becoming a balding, bespectacled, furry brony whos engaged to a mustachioed ftm tranny whos taller than him. He also stopped dying his hair blond and he ended being being a ginger. I love happy endings. :feelshaha::feelsXmas::panties::feelshaha:
that must be weird, fucking a crossdressing man with beard, real vagina and tits

you use to get bullied by this thing ?

must feel good bro, honestly a lot of "tough guys" have a reputation for getting with pigwomen, they aren't incels, but still

that must be weird, fucking a crossdressing man with beard, real vagina and tits

Theyve been dating for ten whole years yet she only decided to join transtrender bandwagon four years ago. Its like how female chickens sometimes develop to look like males when theres no roosters in the coop.:feelspuke: Topkek.

thats his FTM tranny GF from what i understand

honestly if not beard and face hair id consider that FTM to be a fat femcel with ugly face
well, both of them :feelshaha:

jfl at the absolute state of normies:feelshaha:

Now it’s your time to bully him

You let this thing bully you? unironically over for you bro

omg wow what a chad

you use to get bullied by this thing ?
Yes. He only bullied timid people, girls and his friends and they always kept coming back for more.

must feel good bro, honestly a lot of "tough guys" have a reputation for getting with pigwomen, they aren't incels, but still
He wasnt tough, just evil and running psychopath game. He also deliberately dated ugly fatties because he enjoyed treating them like shit and dumping them on their birthdays.
View attachment 612864
You let this thing bully you? unironically over for you bro
I never fought back because everyone would hate me if I did, the foids and the teachers especially. Even his victims would defend him. I was almost punished for being nice to him when he hit me because he was having a bad day.
omg wow what a chad
He was really a low 5 but was so extraordinarily rude, loud, cruel, extroverted and obnoxious. normies eat that shit up like butter. He acted and was treated like a chad despite being a low tier normie because of psychopath game.

Last edited:
He was really a low 5 but was so extraordinarily rude, loud, cruel, extroverted and obnoxious. normies eat that shit up like butter. He acted and was treated like a chad despite being a low tier normie because of psychopath game.
Didn't read the OP but every person you posted is a subhuman. Why call him a chad if he's not a chad

Last edited:
Time to repay the bullying favor back. Maybe he'll join the 40% and make it 41%.

I’d rather kil myself than be with a shit tier woman

Good looking short people always are the biggest bullies also life fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back