Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just scouting my competition

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200427 020013 Tinder

And I found this I cant tell where his neck ends and his chin begins

Complains about looksim while proceeding to commit lookism

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

It’s a simple photo but has many tricks:

- angled to hide bad facial structure
- lit poorly to hide his lack of tan
- wearing a hat to hide his likely balding hair and receding hairline
-grew a beard with a chin strap to hide his lack of jaw definition and slightly recessed chin

all that and he still likely gets no matches because he isn’t chad

Last edited:
how can you be so retarded you go on tinder while being an incel?
It’s a simple photo but has many tricks:

- angled to hide bad facial structure
- lit poorly to hide his lack of tan
- wearing a hat to hide his likely balding hair and receding hairline
its over for many men

Complains about looksim while proceeding to commit lookism

View attachment 245968
that's like 1/2 this site jfl. The amount of incels on here who will turn around and mock low status ugly males is insane. Just look at the hammy memes. They are funny at times but its legit just mocking a guy for looking ugly.
Dont get me wrong I feel bad for the guy but I dont understand why he chose that angle
you feel bad for him and then decided to make a thread making fun of him?

that's like 1/2 this site jfl. The amount of incels on here who will turn around and mock low status ugly males is insane.

If you cant beat em join em theory.

Dont complain about being undateable and being treated differently for being ugly if you're gonna do the same shit

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

that's like 1/2 this site jfl. The amount of incels on here who will turn around and mock low status ugly males is insane. Just look at the hammy memes. They are funny at times but its legit just mocking a guy for looking ugly.

you feel bad for him and then decided to make a thread making fun of him?
we are incels, not angels. Everyone falls prey to lookism

we are incels, not angels. Everyone falls prey to lookism
its one thing to admit that everyone is lookist but its another to straight up make threads making fun of random ugly guys appearance on a webiste that is designed around talking about your experiences as an ugly guy.

Is it just me or are incels the most lookist of them all?

yes and no. I think most incels are just more open about it and since looks is heavily discussed here its going to come up more. Normies overall tend to be more lookist but I find they tend to use excusses for it or will try to phrase it in a way that makes them look not shallow.

its one thing to admit that everyone is lookist but its another to straight up make threads making fun of random ugly guys appearance on a webiste that is designed around talking about your experiences as an ugly guy.
we have nothing to do but study blackpill, looks theory, and shitpost all day
yes and no. I think most incels are just more open about it and since looks is heavily discussed here its going to come up more. Normies overall tend to be more lookist but I find they tend to use excusses for it or will try to phrase it in a way that makes them look not shallow.
personality is always the excuse

Damn he's ugly, ngl. Even if he lost weight, he would still be a 4 at best, and i'm already being generous here.

Normie men arent so quick to judge other men as ugly. There is a good amount of chad worship and hate for ugliness on all incel forums. This is what happens when you spend huge amounts of time on lookism threads. You become extremely superficial and start seeing people only as ugly or good looking.

Were pointing out that he’s misguided. We aren’t making fun. By pointing out how he’s one of us, we are showing that he isn’t getting matches and asking questions

giga mogs me anyway

Probably gets more pussy than me