Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just scared a foid away

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I was in a coffee shop and had an urge to pee so I rushed upstairs to the toilet. A foid just finished her piss and was washing her hands and blocking the entry. I was so impatient that I gave her the stare of a serial killer. She saw me standing there angrily in a tank top showing my muscular arms and jumped away. Kek I’m ugly in all foids’ eyes anyway but it’s way better when they find me intimidating than an easy target for bullying.

Win for ogremaxxers, I too look like a serial killer child molester rapist and the only thing that helped the bullying was weight training for me

Win for ogremaxxers, I too look like a serial killer child molester rapist and the only thing that helped the bullying was weight training for me
I’m not really qualified for ogremaxxing (6’3 + big frame) but can at least look intimidating enough with some gymceling, fortunately