Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just saying..

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I feel like dating would've been a lot easier if it wasn't for social media... Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder etc etc all of the resources that women uses to cheat men out of getting sex or a relationship. Then society wonder why we live in a sexually frustrated society and how women are even more shallow now, because all she have to do is get on Instagram and select a new simp to cater to her needs... So yeah we can the creators for these dating apps and social media for our inceldom...

The insurance companies need to update their polices to cover facial surgery. They decided not to cover facial surgery during a time when not was was facial surgery not as advanced as it is now, but before social media and extreme lookism. In today's world, being a man with an average face is pretty much a death sentence, let alone being facially disfigured or just ugly as fuck.

Even if I was born in 1985 or something I'd still probably be incel. Ugly males pre-social media still could never get away with autism.

That's a big cope.

I keep meeting you in youtube comments 0.0

Blame the Jews

Even if I was born in 1985 or something I'd still probably be incel. Ugly males pre-social media still could never get away with autism.
Maybe you could have rapmaxxed or hiphopmaxxed tbh

Ban social media tbh

We should turn tinder into 90% chadfishes and run holes off the platform.